1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

~hehehehehe~

beergoddess Sep 20, 2006

1. beergoddess

beergoddess shorter than endowed Lady Devil

A very sexually active woman tells her plastic surgeon that she wants her vaginal lips reduced in size because they were loose and flapping. Out of embarrassment she insisted that the surgery be kept a secret and the surgeon agreed.

Awakening from the anesthesia after the surgery she found three roses carefully placed beside her on the bed.

Outraged, she immediately calls in the doctor. "I thought I asked you not to tell anyone about my operation!"

The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him: "I felt sad because you went through this all by yourself."

"The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and empathized because she had had the same procedure done some time ago."

"And what about the third rose?" she asked.

"Oh, that rose is from a man upstairs in the burn unit. He wanted to thank you for his new ears.

2. 24thMED

24thMED Down For Life

I'll bet he wants to touch his ears all the time now.......:ssmile:

sorry, I couldn't resist.....

3. FairMaiden

FairMaiden "likes Coach handbags" Lady Devil

Mr. ur ears smell funny...haha

4. tmik

tmik Midwest Knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

ear muffs?

5. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:hijack: :hijack2:

Q.why do little girls wanna keep a fish in their pocket?

A. to smell like big girls!

6. TKC

TKC Earthbound misfit Lady Devil

:stabber: :gogdog: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: OMG, that made me roar with laughter!!

7. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

:spit2: :spit: :roflmao: :thumbsup: Another good one BG~!

8. Parker

Parker Former Village People Roadie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Do he get the legendary full-boddy Big O when someone nibbles his earlobe, or does she just say "where the hell is it?!"

9. 24thMED

24thMED Down For Life

I'll bet he loves to get a wet willie now too :bwah:

10. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

always a crowd pleaser....this joke reminds me of something that would be on an episode of "Nip-Tuck"