1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

HedaCoon is GTG....

Ctak619 Sep 19, 2016

1. Ctak619

Ctak619 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

First transaction with HedaCoon. Fast payment, great communication. Would do business again, A+ Devil.

2. Billy_Goat

Billy_Goat JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

This Bali bro is good to go. I had a smooth transaction with him.:thumbsup:

3. Area965

Area965 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Just had a deal with HedaCoon. He is great to deal with, very prompt.

Highly recommended. :thumbsup:

4. ENGRISH

ENGRISH JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

+positive+

Great buyer, polite and responsive, immediate payment.

Thanks again for an easy transaction!:thumbsup:

5. holo07

holo07 Huge member

HedaCoon

great buyer easy to deal with top notch

6. HedaCoon

HedaCoon *is not a coon Lady Devil JDBA Official Member

hmmmm....the existing feedback thread is right under my hoonter. Is it because lady maria is too awesome isn't it? :jdwink2: thanks anyway

*Edit: Mod combined the thread*

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  7. iaaannn

iaaannn Little member

Great seller. Excellent communication, fast delivery. Item arrived exactly as described.

Update: Just bought another knife from Hedacoon. Same excellent communication and delivery as last time.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2016
  8. Akillist

Akillist Tiny Member

Hedacoon sold me a 51 morpho the other day. She quickly responded to all inquiries and requests! Shipping was almost imeadiate and knife was packaged with great care. When the knife arrived it was even better than described! I couldn't be happier with my transaction with hedacoon! I'm impressed!! Thanks for a great experience!!

9. XtraMedium

XtraMedium Devil's Cohort JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Hedacoon is fantastic! Great knife. Great price. Great transaction! Thank you!

coll3ctor likes this.
  10. coll3ctor

coll3ctor Average Member

good to go, no hassles ever. her balibalistic had the latch off, i asked for pictures. she was more than happy to oblige. i saw, i bought, she packed securely. take my breath away....

11. any0ne

any0ne Little member

HedaCoon is a great buyer! Easy to work with and quick communication! Thanks!

12. SlickLikeAGato

SlickLikeAGato JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Great buyer, great communication, speedy payment. Can't go wrong with Hedacoon!

13. SOCALSURF

SOCALSURF Huge member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I reached out to HC the other day, in response her exquisite BM 47 hand modeling pictures.

Little did I know, that this would lead to a very lengthy, informative, entertaining back in forth exchange between the two of us.

It turned out, that I had a Bali that she was very much interested in. We came to terms, and proceeded to have one of the smoothest, most enjoyable transactions I've had the pleasure of being party to. She's extremely professional, respectful, a very knowledgeable in the Art of Bali's. This Lady Devil is such a tremendous asset/Ambassador to the JD community.
    Thanks HC! :urock:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    begreen61 and HedaCoon like this.
  14. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

HedaCoon AKA Nicky is GTG but you all knew that ,,Thanks girl for an awesome knife,

much Respect
    gary

SOCALSURF and HedaCoon like this.
  15. Bobalo317

Bobalo317 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Just sold a knife to her, instant payment and great communication. Would not hesitate to deal with her again.

16. Thanos74

Thanos74 Should be a custom title here

Just had some dealings with Nicky, gotta say it was a pleasure! She stepped up and helped me out, and I'm greatly appreciate it!!!

Thanks Nicky!!! You da bomb!!!
    :thanks::animal::elmo::snoopy2::taz::spaceinvader::tigger:

17. bradenwright

bradenwright Little member

Another smooth transaction with HedaCoon, fast shipping, knife was as described, good communication. Bottom line GTG!

18. snack

snack Tiny Member

got to purchase a long sought after knife from nicky and had a quick, easy experience. obviously a renowned and trustworthy seller; thanks a bunch!

19. Caleb Turner

Caleb Turner Little Member

HedaCoon is a 100% solid no bullshit devil with a well earned reputation for being a quick, easy to work with professional. Thank you Nicky!