1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Heart Break Hotel.

begreen61 Oct 7, 2013

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Went on hunting trip Friday came home early sat. because of weather and find my woman in bed naked with another man both drunk and passed out.I feel Destroyed haven't sleeped sence ,cant eat , cant think, so sick to my stomach,just want to die just feel lost, and got to be at work in an hr. :unintroduced: Life sucks for me, Fuck it

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE and Bruce2 like this.
  2. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

That's life bro...not much one could say to make the feeling go away, your going to hit a few different feelings before it's all said and done.....just remember, your not the first guy this has ever happened to, and you won't be the last...and there are plenty more women to chose from, find acceptance in something and try to move on as quickly as possible...good luck

begreen61 likes this.
  3. stdlrf11

stdlrf11 A Most Impressive Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

Holy shit man. I'm sorry to hear that.

I can't imagine going through that kind of shit.

You'll pull through, though. Keep your head up.

begreen61 likes this.
  4. firebolt

firebolt Hollandse Duivel Brigade Member

that sucks..

5. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

That sucks.

(Apparently he hasn't seen Earls axe. If he had, he'd know not to mess with you!)

6. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

That is a shock! I feel for you man! Better to find out now than waste your time over the long haul. Hope you get through this debacle and can get on with your life.

7. itadakimasu

itadakimasu There are no kangaroos in Austria! JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

I am truly sorry to hear that, but your life will go on and I am sure there will be plenty of wonderful moments in it!
    The JD is always there for you! :thumbsup:

8. clockwork477

clockwork477 Huge member

What the fuck!? Did she at least have some shity excuse?

9. Bill T

Bill T Snatch Boogie Knife Maker or Craftsman

Should've clubbed them with something..

Just enough to remind them every day of their fuckery..

But that's just me..

You'll be alright, with time. These things fester and worsen the longer you wait to get a new girl..

She obviously was beneath you, there is better out there. Don't take too long to go find it..

10. Ronlad

Ronlad Vox Diabolus Administrator

Violence is not the answer, but getting your shit in order is.

Start separating stuff and divvying things up (yours & hers)... any financial stuff, start looking at especially thoroughly.

Prepare for the split.

Do not let anger turn into harsh speech that can cause violence (on either 'side').

Think with your mind, not your heart ;)

LurtzWV-6 and Carson like this.
  11. littlejoey

littlejoey High on a Mountain Top Brigade Member

+1 - great advice...

Take care of yourself.

12. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

JD is my only family now.

No but just got a Dear John letter when I got home. saying shes sorry she didn't mean for it to happen but want to see if her and the new man can stick it out, Luckly I have a trailer, packed up the knives, Guns, Bows, clothing and my Hunting Dogs. and moved out .I just feel empty right now. Her son is coming over tonight to hangout we became close, which will help . and THANKS to everyone here, It means a lot to me right now .JD is my only family now .

13. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

It has been awhile since I've had a romantic relationship end unexpectedly. Whatever the reason was ("it's not you, it's me," her sneaking around with another guy, or "we've grown apart") I felt like crap, and shell-shocked for awhile. If you really cared about her then it will suck for awhile, but it will get better too if you let it. Find stuff that doesn't remind you of her, and you enjoy, then do that.
    if it wasn't for suckage we wouldn't appreciate blowage,
    rats...

14. sandwich

sandwich Brigade Member Brigade Member

I've been there man, something similar happened to me. Now years later she is divorced and currently pregnant with some dweeb and I am now happily married. I know this cause she added me on facebook for whatever reason :unintroduced:

Ronlad's advice is solid. I would add to enjoy your hobbies as much as you can to keep your mind sane and off of her and also look to get laid as much as possible in the near future.

15. littlejoey

littlejoey High on a Mountain Top Brigade Member

It feels terrible now, but you will get through this.

16. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Keep your chin up, Brother....tomorrow will be a better day ! :thumbsup:

begreen61 likes this.
  17. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

I hope you told her that she chose the wrong guy! Be wary of her girl friends and take it one day at a time my friend. It's times like this that I think the big guy in the sky invented the faithful dog.

begreen61 likes this.
  18. Bruce2

Bruce2 Enormous member

Tough one for sure. Time is a great healer. Ronlad had some great advice. Stay tough.

begreen61 likes this.
  19. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

sorry to hear brother, been there too,stay strong,keeping you in thoughts and prayers..

begreen61 likes this.
  20. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

This will pass and you will be so much better off without someone who said "I didn't mean for it to happen ... "

There are women who, when they don't mean for it to happen - it doesn't happen.

You have had good advice here, take it, stay busy. and smile - because you will find someone good and you're a sweetie. You deserve better.

:yesman:

begreen61 likes this.