1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Headed for the beach

DucS2R May 14, 2014

1. DucS2R

DucS2R Huge member

For two weeks on Hatteras Island, fishing and cooking. Have done it almost every year since 1981. My fishing/cooking knife collection has grown over time, most of them acquired in the last 10 years, and most of them Bark River. All are well used and stained, have done serious duty and been sharpened over and over. The only new one is the Gunny Hunter, got it today, and it will be my new sheath knife while fishing.

Mike I thought you would appreciate these, I ordered a bunch of desert ironwood knives when you first started making kitchen knives, and they have been put to good use (lower pic). Wish the pics were better.

View attachment 118712