1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

HASP / E-Tool Update

Sniper Bladeworks Lance Mar 12, 2012

1. Sniper Bladeworks Lance

Sniper Bladeworks Lance knifemaker Knife Maker or Craftsman

We are trying to decide what to do with the HASP / E-Tool project. There will be an Asian version, made of different materials, that will be of the same or similar design out some time in the near future. Other than helping with the original design we will not be part of the Asian HASP. I am not sure of the price point but it will be less than our projected $169 to $189 price point. Knowing that is there interest in an American made, hand ground HASP? We are thinking about a run of 50 if we decide to move forward with the project.

Let us know what you think and we will keep you posted on what we are doing with the HASP.
    Be safe,
    Lance

2. Grunt0351

Grunt0351 Huge member

I would absolutely love to see a custom E tool from you guys. With the

quality of work you guys do i would eaisly pay $200. Make it and they

will come.