1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone seen the internals of a Guardian tactical recon?

Followthehollow Aug 8, 2019

1. Followthehollow

Followthehollow Huge member

It's obvious from the description and design to me that they are trying to fill in the gap left by Microtech and the currently MIA Scarab. I'm trying to find out if the RECON has a double spring, or anything else unique to it besides the bearings under the switch. I love my Microtech's but if Guardian is actually doing something different, I'm in.

I haven't been able to locate any video or images of one torn down, and I actually emailed them asking about the double spring, and received no response.

Thanks for any help.