1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Harner III Balisong

Joker188 Oct 5, 2018

1. Joker188

Joker188 Little Member

Greetings Devils,

I watched FeenXFire's flipper's guide to the Harner III Prototype and I'm more than intrigued. He mentioned in the video that it would be a limited run of 10. Curious if this is accurate and how difficult it would be to acquire one. I heard Butch released them at a reasonable price but I assume price rockets for an outstanding knife with such a limited quantity.

Just looking for impressions and additional info from anyone who has handled one.

Sincerely,
    Joker

2. laughingbuddha

laughingbuddha JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

As far as I'm aware there weren't any more made.