1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Harkins collection just keeps growing.

zzugman Jul 15, 2009

1. zzugman

zzugman Huge member

I finally got to meet Jeff at the blade show in Atlanta. Jeff shared a table with Lynn Olson, from myknifedealer.com I can honestly say that the two of them could not have been nicer. I hung out with both of them most of the time I was there. They treated me like I knew them for a long time. Invited me to dinner and breakfast. I was really amazed that Jeff was so down to earth. Here is probably one of the best knife makers in the world and he was just like one of the boys. I had a million questions for him and he answered them all. I really can not say enough good things about either one of them. If you ever wanted a Harkins I can honestly say do not hesitate. You could not find a better knife maker. He will make sure you are 100% satisfied with your knife. So after meeting him my collection grows bigger. My kids don't need to go to college anyway. Thanks Jeff.

2. SPLITSHOT

SPLITSHOT Paracord Pimp

Very nice collection...:ssmile:

3. Desktop

Desktop Huge member

Totally awesome, zzugman!
    Wow! I'll tell my kids to forget school also!!
    :devilzeek:devilzeek:devilzeek

4. jimmydred

jimmydred Duraznos Pesado

Great Story!
    Congrats on the ubercool knives:rapier:

Gotta bust your balls a little on the pics though...I wish I could see the damascus pattern a little better

5. Norcalflat

Norcalflat War Dance

WOW! Thats a damn fine lineup you got there :thumbsup:

6. RWG

RWG automatic for the people

Wow

Art...just saw this post! Holy Moly my friend, what an amazing Harkin's collection. The pics are great too. Really wish I could have been at Blade 09 with you guys, but I am shooting for next year. If you talk with Jeff please tell him I said hello. God Bless Bro. Hope this post finds you in good health.

Dick

7. knife_junky

knife_junky Better than gold or platinum

Very sweet indeed!!

8. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

Beautiful!!