1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Happy reunion day!

rock3r4life Nov 28, 2019

1. rock3r4life

rock3r4life Sir shtablington

I FINALLY got my beloved bm51 back... it's a LONG story on why we were separated but the "way" has FINALLY brought me back to it, yeah its stupid, yeah it's silly, and yeah OTHER PEOPLE DO NOT UNDERSTAND. Literally, I think THIS is the ONLY place ANYONE could EVER understand something like that. MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!!! Stay devilish, REGARDLESS OF WHAT ANYONE SAYS.

2. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

It always touches my heart when a man and his long lost love are reunited!!!

I'm so happy for ya big guy!!!

3. rock3r4life

Ok ONE thing re-United, a few more to go, this minefield is gonna be a tricky one, only way is forward though.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019
    Thanos74 and Morgan McQueeney like this.
  4. rock3r4life

Got this girl, like NOTHING AND NO ONE ELSE I HAVE EVER MET, and my micro tech metalmark. Lost in the abyss, probably my un-approving family.

5. rock3r4life

UPDATE! I just remembered that the reason I bought it is because it is Elmax!!! And My sister has it, and she is going to call me back when she has a minute to talk, I'm gonna drop the question. Wish me luck.

6. rock3r4life

My family all think I'm CRAZY for being in love with my balisongs, I guess the lack of them brought out the worst? Idk, they just don't get it... neither do I, sometimes.

7. Thanos74

You pretty much have to be an edge head to get it, or, in my wife's case anyway, married to an edge head!!! Lol!!!

Morgan McQueeney likes this.
  8. rock3r4life

never heard "edge head" so i looked it up on urban dictionary, and there is nothing related to knives, I think we need to create a thing for that!

Morgan McQueeney and Thanos74 like this.
  9. Thanos74

Lol! I never thought about including a reference in the UD!!! I agree! We do need to add another definition to it!!! Hell yeah!!!

Updated: I submitted a new definition to the urban dictionary for, "Edge head". Now waiting for it to be approved I reckon!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
    Morgan McQueeney and rock3r4life like this.