1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. nocheese4u

nocheese4u Notch'yo' cheese! JDBA Official Member

[​IMG]

They had two in stock (only let me buy one). I only thought things like this happens to guys I read about on the internet!

2. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

Good snag, what did it run? Or should I ask how far over the $64.99 did you go?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
  3. waterdogs

waterdogs Brigade Member Brigade Member

Shazam !!!

The Holy Grail has been found ! :devilzeek

Nice score....:thumbsup:

4. nocheese4u

It was right at 70 with tax.

5. abqjoe

abqjoe JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Nice score! It's probably worth enough to pay for college:)

6. BowtownBlade

BowtownBlade Brigade Member Brigade Member

I was curious, so I looked on Gun Broker. These buckets are priced in the $140-$150 range, not many bids there are a few.
    That is a good find. :thumbsup:

7. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Good score!! I'd have a friend go pick up the other bucket ASAP!!

8. ilovekittens

ilovekittens Sailing the seas of cheese Knife Maker or Craftsman

Bullet hunting 101 always take a friend (spouse). [​IMG]

I picked these up at Gander Mountain when they opened 8/15. They had about 20 buckets @ $74.56 out the door. Three other guys were in line for them, so 1/4 the stock was gone within the first 5 minutes.

9. Sheldon_Wickersham

Sheldon_Wickersham Blue Star Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

Good on you guys, good scores. I sincerely hope it works for you; that Remington .22 is the only round I've found (other than shorts and Aquila sub-sonic) that won't cycle reliably in my Ruger MKII and 10/22; the only .22's I currently own...

10. Bruce

Bruce New Jersey's *other* Bruce

I scored 2 of these buckets on Saturday for $69.99 each at the local Dicks Sporting Goods in Paramus, NJ. There was a limit of one per customer so I brought my wife. They had 910 buckets when the sale began and had less than 20 left when we were in the store. :bruce:

11. nocheese4u

I will be shooting them out of my model 18. I did have ny dad with me, but I wanted someone else to have the same kind of awesome day I had (hopefully not a scalper)!

12. nostimos

nostimos JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Congrats! nocheese4u:thumbsup:
    That's why god made lever actions, revolvers, and even bolt actions in .22 as well.:jdwink2::bwah:

Sheldon_Wickersham likes this.