1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Birthday Mr.LaBella, and TheChemist

crogers May 10, 2021

1. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Happy Birthday @Mr.LaBella, and @TheChemist

:birthday2: to the #1 Devil :ron: and that other Devil [​IMG] too! :bwah: Enjoy YOUR big day, courtesy of your JerzeeDevil Family!!

:wootdance[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:wootdance

2. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Happy Birthday bossman, thanks for everything.....and Happy Birthday other guy lol

3. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Happy birthday Boss!!!

I hope you have a great one!!!

:wootdance :wootdance

:birthdaybig:

:wootdance :wootdance

Same goes for you to chemist!!! I hope you have a great one too!!!

4. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:wootdance:bday3::wootdance

Have a great one!:3cheers:

5. Pinoy Knife

Pinoy Knife JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

6. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

7. crogers

Well, something already did. The Boss is now, officially, eligible for an AARP Membership! :shakie:

:bobert:

8. snache

9. Flip Tripper

Flip Tripper Huge member JDBA Official Member

:firedevilHell yeah! :bday3: Mr. Labella and TheChemist!! :confetti: Party Time!!:firedevil

10. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :Party:

11. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

[​IMG]

Have a good 'un, lol Ronnie!

12. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

:birthdaybig:

May you all enjoy your special day with many more to come !!!

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

13. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Not true!

At least I don't think so*

Thank you all

14. crogers

I'm afraid it IS true... "AARP is the nation's largest nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to empowering Americans 50 and older to choose how they live as they age."

Don't feel too bad, I've been eligible for years! :shakie:

15. snache

I actually joined for a short time until a friend told me to look into them, especially concerning the 2nd Amendment. Below is the official AARP policy:
    “Thank you for contacting AARP headquarters on the issue of state and federal gun policies. This is a difficult subject for people to discuss without misunderstanding. Even though you may not agree with AARP’s objectives on this one issue, I hope you find our work toward prescription drug coverage in Medicare, for example, and many other important issues worthy of your continued support. At this time, the Board of Directors has recently restated AARP policy to continue to support careful measures to restrict the availability of guns to certain populations. Yet, our policy does not preclude responsible citizens who are educated in gun safety from gun ownership.

“However, respected research continues to indicate that the use of firearms in assaults and robbery -- particularly handguns -- is directly linked to the high death rate from interpersonal violence in the USA compared with other industrialized countries. The prevalence of random violence featuring handguns in some neighborhoods has resulted in numbers of older people becoming virtual prisoners in their homes. Increasingly, families are suffering the loss of children and grandchildren who are the victims of violent crimes and senseless shootings.

"While registration requirements do not eliminate criminal or psychotic misuse of handguns, such requirements reduce the availability of guns, just as laws do not eliminate but do reduce the availability of illegal narcotics. Reduced availability to inappropriate users means lives saved. While you may disagree with the Board on this particular policy, we hope that many other issues, objectives, and services of AARP so beneficial to older Americans encourage you to remain or become a valued member of the association.”

16. crogers

That's the main reason I've never joined. Even since they've been bugging me since before I was eligible.

17. snache

And not just them directly, but Car&Driver Magazine, Wal Mart and I can't remember who else. That's enough to piss me off on its own.
    RE: Post #15-Getting stingy on the likes?

18. crogers

Nope. Just working off of my phone more than usual and it's not so easy to see and tap that little button.... :shakie: