1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Happy 1st everyone :-)

zappadragon May 1, 2010

1. zappadragon

zappadragon Devil Inside Brigade Member

Well I wanted to wish all my JD buds a Happy 1st before I have to sit down and write this POS her "sit around check"...... :ranting3: I'm just saying.

Have a great day

2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Back at ya,Zap

You have a Great Day toooo brother

3. MarieLaveau

MarieLaveau Pistol Packin' Mama Lady Devil

Sorry about the check writing, I think that sucks ass. WTF is wrong with her that she can't get out and make a living for herself?? In most cases, I totally disagree with the whole concept of alimony. :pissedevil:

But happy 1st to you too, Danny. I have to go in to work for a while myself.

4. zappadragon

Thanks and I love a woman that works! :madaddy:

5. MarieLaveau

Well, you'll REALLY love me, then, because I worked the entire time I was doing chemo and radiation. :bwah:

6. zappadragon

Well I do love you and you are awsome too :semper:

7. MarieLaveau

Back atcha, cowboy. :ssmile:

8. Katwyld

Katwyld Devil Doll Lady Devil

Yeah, I don't get it at all either. Might be because when I left my ex-, I just left. Took my most important things to me and was gone. Left him with pretty much everything 'we' acquired over the years... furniture, dishes, pots, small appliances (he was the cook of the 'family' so that wasn't unusual)... Didn't want anything from him, just go away. Hell, I even paid for the divorce! :deadevil:

:kat: Sorry to hear it, Zappa, but at least you're done with her. And happy May Day! :ssmile:

9. SugarSkull

SugarSkull Ring Of Bone

Have a good May Day ZappaD.

10. Fenlore

Fenlore I am Spartacus! Brigade Member

time for the old joke

"Why does getting divorced cost so much??
    "Because it's worth it"