1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hand forged Machete

Terrapin83 Oct 23, 2019

1. Terrapin83

Terrapin83 Little Member

My new Machete.

Blade: 1095. Hand forged. 20" length.
    Handle: Black/blue single ply G10 w/ orange, grey, & red vulcanized fibre liners.
    Bolster: deer antler & black/red canvas micarta. DSCN4554lq.jpg DSCN4561lq.jpg DSCN4564lq.jpg DSCN4566lq.jpg DSCN4556lq.jpg

woodlander and Scott Meers like this.
  2. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

I'd say you are prepared for some serious brush removal. That thing certainly looks like it would be very effective.

3. Terrapin83

Terrapin83 Little Member

For sure. I've been needing a good machete for a while. Finally got around to making myself one. Testing it on some small brush was like slicing through butter. Gonna be fun to put her to use.