1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Hand forged machete

Terrapin83 Aug 2, 2019

1. Terrapin83

Terrapin83 Little Member

Machete I made for a old friend who's heading to the jungles of South America. It's a bit rough around the edges, but I was short on time. 4 long days start to finish on this one. It was a little bittersweet to let it go, and I'm gonna have to make one for myself soon as well, but I couldn't let a brother head into the jungle unprepared.

Blade: Hand forged from 1084, 15" cutting edge.
    Handle: canvas micarta with a deer antler bolster.

DSCN0002lq.jpg DSCN0005lq.jpg DSCN0008lq.jpg DSCN0009lq.jpg DSCN0007lq.jpg

R@ndy and seandavid55 like this.
  2. Obijuan Kenobe

Obijuan Kenobe Our only hope! Brigade Member

Wicked bad.

3. Terrapin83

Terrapin83 Little Member

Thanks! It was a fun build. Gonna be just as much fun making another one. But I'll get more time on the next one.