1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

hand/arm/wrist problems

rock3r4life Dec 21, 2019

Tags:
  1. rock3r4life

rock3r4life Sir shtablington

Fun fact! I could not move to right wrist, ~2 years ago, still not great, so I DIDN'T flip with it! Then, I installed flytanium scales on my 51, the extra weight makes it MUCH easier to control with my disabled hand. Weird plus.

2. Lincoln Mackey

Lincoln Mackey Tiny Member

I got inyto this because of neurothopy brought on from 35 yeaes of diabetees dr said exercise your hands not sure this is what she expected but it helps.
    Glad your hand is back in the game dont let anything get in your way brother. Take care...

rock3r4life likes this.