1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Had my knives taken away for making this!

solanum Dec 21, 2009

1. Soup_Monger

Soup_Monger Should be a custom title here

That's a relief.

2. englishmark

englishmark Wicked Gardener

True that, If you've ever stood on a minature chair in your bare feet you'd uderstand, it bloody hurts, dolls house furniture shuld be banned.

3. The General

The General The Devil's General Brigade Member

What the fuck is with the dog and the cup cakes?:shockedevil:

4. coyotebc

coyotebc Huge member

I don't believe I bashed a country.
    Saying I believe their law sucks is not bashing the country only the law.
    In fact I said you should respect their laws even if you think they are stupid

5. Stu

Stu Windswept & Interesting Devil Brigade Member

Careful now! The ENGLISH that are on here (as well as the Scots & Welshmen!) are decent types, ya know!

6. ..I say...fucking STEADY on there STU!!! :devil1:

7. Rock

Rock Kowulz.com

8. ..and a partridge in a pear treeeeeeeeee.....:ssmile:

9. ratstuph

ratstuph Hoodoo Operator Super Moderator

Sir,
    Can you provide any documentation to support your claim; a receipt, a photo-copy of an advert, sterile pocket-lint? Really, we're quite willing to accept your word, it's just the auditors a bit jumpy after we were last asked to accept a request for a hug...

[​IMG]

all da best,
    rats...

10. Per-Sev

Per-Sev Perforate & Sever

Were you just visiting London or do you live there? Well either way if you live there you should know the laws and if you were just visiting you should know them even better. Nowadays no matter where you live you better know what you can and cannot carry or in your case display in public. Everything has changed since 911 and I make sure I carry a legal knife or whatever, as you found out the hard way its not worth the trouble anymore. I hope they did not take your chair also it looks pretty cool.

11. solanum

solanum miniature maker Knife Maker or Craftsman

Yes learnt the hard way, it's very sad that laws have been made and made stricter because of a few bad apples. It would be so nice to be able to relax on a park bench and whittle my stuff in peace during my lunch break.