1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in (Resetting your password should do "the trick") OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Guess what this video is for

Sharpazzhell Jan 11, 2019

1. Sharpazzhell

Sharpazzhell Average Member

I'm sorry I forgot your user name it's on organ donor or something like that but I remember when you said something like every time you post it's like you're hitting a train crash. So like I said I bought I have a knife from night Kingdom that only says I saw a picture of the back it has you'll see in the video and you will not believe what I saw in it. Found proof of sonethjng accidental. I was actually going to make a video about tightening rivet pin since the other one I deleted because I didn't won it on that thread but it turns out the tolerance was fine

lol.

2. Sharpazzhell

Yup 20$ with shIPping what a shame. I still actually see these on eBay and a different style and And I feel back for them because they're placing bids on Ebay for stuff like this ik glad JDBA did a good job calling me out and actually helped with refund

3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Brigade Member

4. Organ Grinder

Organ Grinder Little Member

Survey says...." the continuation of my retinal migraine "

Roz and crogers like this.
  5. Sharpazzhell

Yes I like that comment he said every vidseto is like a train crash. Uts true how the hell was s buying a knife on knife-kingdom.com to flip and it showed the back only. But the bkackBMone showed the front. So I get it look st the front it saids rostfrei. So the HFanfke play was where its suppise to he. I just cranked it to the right all the way. Somehow I thought of organ grinder Well at the time organ donor but I was thinking of what I said and then I just decided the title guess what this video's for

CORRECT WAY: LITTLE BY LITTLE YOU TURN VICE. IM