1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Group is g2g!

StrumBali Sep 15, 2016

1. StrumBali

StrumBali @HammerDesigns JDBA Official Member

I made a trade with David and he was okay with sending his knife first. Transaction went smoothly and there were no hiccups. He is a trustworthy devil. :devilwag:

2. Splashin

Splashin Little member

Can second this, great communication and shipped very quickly! ;)

3. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Good JD member

Made a deal with Group recently, completely smooth transaction. Paid super fast, got all his questions and concerns up front and worked out. This is a guy you can work with, thanks Group enjoy!

4. gunlove

gunlove Average member

Good transaction!

great communication and fast shipping

5. oregonian

oregonian Huge member

Group is a good buyer

Clear communication, fast payment. I would do a deal with him any day any time!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. gbrad13

gbrad13 Little member

Group is GTG

Just purchased a BRS Rep from him and everything was very professional and smooth. Love the new knife and got it very quickly, would gladly do it again. IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

7. Misticflipper

Misticflipper Little member

Group is G2G

Prodigy was exactly as described and he was speedy quick with communication and shipping. He's a Really chill dude to deal with altogether- thanks again

8. MagZne

MagZne JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

traded rep for squid

group was very easy to deal with and an all-around chill JD member.

would deal with again :thumbsup:

9. disturbedhobo

disturbedhobo Little member

Good to go, all the way. smooth transaction and communicates well and makes sure to answer any of your questions along with pictures and to boot, it was my first transaction of this kind and it went great.:thumbsup:

10. exile82187

exile82187 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Great guy, right off the bat offered to text me updates without me asking and kept up great communication throughout the process.

No fear here Devils this one's gtg.

11. two2

two2 Brigade Member Brigade Member

Just had a transaction with Group, he was quick to respond to my questions and shipped item promptly :thumbsup:

12. desmodus

desmodus Arc Sodium Administrator Lady Devil JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

group is good beans.

cheers

13. RazorSharp

RazorSharp RZRSHRPDVL Brigade Member

Good communication and fast payment, can't ask for more, solid devil to deal with!

14. zjsomers89

zjsomers89 Little member

Group is a good devil. did a great deal with him and wouldnt hesitate on doing another deal in the future. A+++

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  15. Gametree

Gametree Tiny Member

Group made the deal smooth and easy. would absolutely work with him again

16. Javu

Javu Little Member

Excellent seller. Smooth transaction and prompt delivery. Highly recommended!

17. Finnie

Finnie Tiny Member

Group is G2G. He shipped 1 or 2 hours right after I sent the payment. Can't wait to take out my rep without worrying about confiscation.

Great seller and great vlogger. Overall an amazing Devil