1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Grimsmo Norseman, Greg Lightfoot Full Contact Fighter, Kwaiken

Natmatt Dec 22, 2014

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natmatt

Natmatt Huge member

PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO MAKE AN OFFER, prices are negotiable I will cover priority shipping, Paypal only.

I hate to do this but a grail of mine recently became available and I need the money. First up is a John Grimsmo Norseman. I've only had this for about 2 weeks and it is an amazing knife. At first I thought the look was weird and I put off buying one for a while but this is truly an incredible knife. I have yet to come across anyone who dislikes their Norseman. If you like knives you owe it to yourself to handle one at some point. The blade falls under its own weight and the detent and centering are perfect. The Grimso brothers truly have something amazing here it is the best over all knife I have ever had, and the blade shape is surprisingly useful for all tasks. This particular knife was sent to Matt at House of Blades as a blank slate for him to anodize. Matt went with a purple and gold ano and it came out great. The gold is in the shape of the Grimsmo logo, half on each side of the knife. I posted some pics on Instagram and the ano job got Grimsmo Brother approval. I am looking to get $675 OBO.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up is a Greg Lightfoot Full Contact Fighter. Again the only reason I am selling is because I need the money, I am also on his list for another one because I love them so much. This is another great knife I hate to let go of. The Ergonomics are incredible and the action is out of this world. Smoothest knife I have ever had. there is a video of the action of this exact knife up on youtube. It is the newer model with the new blade shape. This was the last knife he made with the blue and black LSCF before it was discontinued, he executed it great and there are no sharp points anywhere. I am hoping to get $750 OBO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last is a Boker Kwaiken flipper with a nice pimp job. I really like this knife as an EDC its a great size and very sharp. You can't really see it in the pictures but the scales have a lot more purple in them then shows up. I'm hoping to get $200 OBO.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2014
  2. Natmatt

Natmatt Huge member

Bump with price drops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.