1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Grimsmo Norseman, discontinued Spydercos, and a few others.

subtlemovement May 4, 2020

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. subtlemovement

subtlemovement JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

Please send me your email if you want high quality photos.
    Prices are largely firmed up. You may notice some huge price drops from my last grail sale :( Sad for me, good for you. Shoutout to the JD.
    Prices are net via PayPal G&S, shipping to CONUS only, I will cover priority shipping and full insurance cost.

Spyderco Squarehead full titanium: Awesome little knife. Never knew where to carry it, so it just sat in storage.
    10/10 condition, SOLD

Hand-forged sperm whale knife: This is from a discontinued seller, I'm not sure how available these are anymore. High carbon steel, so I have the bevel and edge coated in museum wax.
    9/10 condition (edge is perfect, some finish flaking off on the whale's head), $50

ZT-0452 carbon fiber: Love this knife, but never carried it. Certified gem ;)
    10/10 condition, $225

Deejo Rosewood 27-gram: Pretty but not practical. Could be useful in the bedroom.
    9/10 condition, tiny chip in the blade near the base, $50

Hom Basilisk-R full blackened titanium, by HammerDesigns, SOLD

EX-10 full titanium textured Morse code handles, milled blade: Too nice to flip, too nice to sell. But I'm selling it.
    10/10 condition, comes with the whole she-bang. Full length Ti spacers, Full length hollowed brass spacers, standard length Ti spacers, standard length brass spacers, and a whole set of blackened backup hardware; full set of body screws, and pivot screws. SOLD

BRS Alpha Beast (thick), apocalyptic handle finish with high-polish glossy blade: These mods were done by yours truly. I have access to a full shop but my skills are basic so I don't get too crazy. Send me your email for some close-ups. Mods are visual only; still flips perfectly.
    Your opinion/10 condition, SOLD

Palethius Ronin: I won this in the auction, so I'm ready to lose several hundred selling it. The most amazing balance and flipping feel of any knife I've ever owned. So damn solid. This is the hardest to let go, but if you can meet the price, she's yours. Comes with the leather sheath.
    9/10 condition. Handles are flawless except for a little machine mark from Pale, but the blade has some patina despite my storing it coated in museum wax.
    SOLD net via PayPal G&S, shipping to CONUS only, I will cover priority shipping and full insurance cost.

Norseman Aqua Honeycomb: This thing is big for me. A Grim beast; a true Norse God. Comes with everything obviously; knife itself, hard case with all the goodies, even the stamped paper wrapping.
    Shaving off well over 200 dollars from the typical AZCK price even though this one is mint.
    10/10 condition; brand new/perfect/mint.
    $1250 net via PayPal G&S, shipping to CONUS only, I will cover priority shipping and full insurance cost.

Rotten Roosterfish: Hard to let this one go. James of RF made 4 of these curved titanium balisongs, Rotten modded only a single one.
    Handles have toxic belt sanded finish, soft blasted hardware, and CF/purple G10 San Mai spacers.
    The blade is a Rotten original; XHP San Mai armor with a mirrorwash core.
    PM me your email address for more pics or price negotiation. Thank you.
    10/10 condition; brand new/perfect/mint.
    SOLD net via PayPal G&S, shipping to CONUS only, I will cover priority shipping and full insurance.

Spyderco Roc: Awesome field cleaver, feels amazing in hand. Spine gimping is top-tier grippy. No box or clip, but I am the first owner. Moved the clip to my Introvert. Comes with spare squiddy box and foam wrap.
    9/10 condition for missing the clip.
    $160 net via PayPal G&S, shipping to CONUS only, I will cover priority shipping and full insurance cost.

Spyderco Southard: Spyderco's first flipper!
    Collection/Show piece, 10/10 condition but missing the clip. Comes with spare squiddy box and foam wrap.
    $185 net via PayPal G&S, shipping to CONUS only, I will cover priority shipping and full insurance cost.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021
    Joker188 and Thanos74 like this.
  2. Cockher McDaniels

Cockher McDaniels Little Member

Pm sent

3. subtlemovement

Alpha Beast, Basilisk, and EX10 are sold!

4. subtlemovement

These babies are still ready to be delivered by stork :)

5. subtlemovement

bomp

6. subtlemovement

bump :)

7. Trexmix94

Trexmix94 Little Member

Pm sent

8. subtlemovement

bump, my bebes

9. subtlemovement

Price drops! Come one, come all!

10. subtlemovement

Bump! Roosterfish is sold.

11. snache

snache Huge Member

Money sent on squarehead.

12. subtlemovement

bump bemp bomp

13. subtlemovement

Bump! The Pale Warrior Princess is sold.

14. subtlemovement

Bump me, boys :kingkaxt:

Andres likes this.
  15. subtlemovement

Bump! Let's move this Norseman.

16. subtlemovement

bamp

17. subtlemovement

Mods please close; gonna start a new post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.