1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Hawaii

HiDive Nov 24, 2022

1. HiDive

HiDive Tiny Member

My Name is Vincent and I live on the Big Island of Hawaii. I am a Professional Diver working on a Tour Submarine and two other surface boats. I work Part time because I am getting ready to retire. I have worked all around the country as a Diver on offshore oil platforms and construction sites and as an Engineer on Nuclear Power Plants, Steel Mills and a large machine shop which makes knives for the Steel industry and at REI. My interests include Knives, Firearms, Watches, Scuba Gear and Diving, Bicycles and many outdoor activities.

xeodguy, snache, markandrex and 2 others like this.
  2. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the JD. You have come to the right place.:welcome:

3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:balitrickfail: [​IMG] to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:! :bali:

I figured we'd get you around here eventually. Thanks for playing.

4. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the best Balisong forum in the world. Welcome to the JD family. Post some threads get to know some people. Hang out in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Again welcome to the family.

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

S

snache, markandrex and crogers like this.
  5. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

Morgan McQueeney, snache and crogers like this.
  6. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

Interesting life!

93919829-welcome-red-devil-or-zombie-monster-hand-holding-a-halloween-sign.jpg

7. HiDive

HiDive Tiny Member

Thanks for the welcomes everyone hopefully I can contribute some good info, humor and fun.

8. xeodguy

xeodguy Little member

Welcome! Sounds like you have had an interesting life so far - and that you have probably earned retirement! Enjoy the relatively lower stress, more casual speed environment here, and indulge many of your interests with others.

snache, Morgan McQueeney and crogers like this.