1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Europe

Rev357 May 6, 2022

1. Rev357

Rev357 Tiny Member

Hi there. Just found this forum a few hours ago. Never heard of it before, but from looking around, feels nice.

Needed a place to talk about EDC, knifes and other stuff without it resulting into bullshit infighting or political rants....I got enough of that in my local communities...

Not really a knife collector, got a couple and pretty much always carry the same one (there is only so much you can cut in an office...legally at least ;) )

Also into edc, guns and all the other fun shit. 34 year old office drone. If anybody wants to know anything else, ask. Imma gonna just do some reading for now...

Cheers.

woodlander and markandrex like this.
  2. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the best Balisong forum in the world. Welcome to the JD family. Post some threads get to know some people. Hang out in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Again welcome to the family.

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

3. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:welcome1: to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:!

4. xeodguy

xeodguy Little member

Welcome! Europe covers a lot of territory with a lot of different knife laws, many of which mystify me. (I was recently prohibited from sending a French chef knife to the Netherlands, though that might just be eBay being stupid.) I did enjoy collecting in Germany, though.
    Enjoy this forum, and perhaps one day you will be a collector! (and perhaps, like me, you will continue to carry just one knife daily anyway.)

5. Rev357

Rev357 Tiny Member

Thanks guys :)

Yeah Europe is weird. Thankfully, Austria is pretty nice when it comes to knive and gun laws in general ;)

6. spookyse7en

spookyse7en Huge member

Welcome to the Mighty JD friend!

7. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

8. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the JD. You have come to the right place.:welcome:

9. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

I was just hoping you could give me some insight into the evolution of the market economy in the southern colonies. My contention is that prior to the Revolutionary War, the economic modalities - especially in the southern colonies - could most aptly be characterized as agrarian pre-capital from which Wood drastically underestimates the impact of social distinctions predicated upon wealth, especially inherited wealth.

***:welcome3:

10. Rev357

Rev357 Tiny Member

If on doubt, invest in cocaine. That market always grows ;)

Morgan McQueeney likes this.
  11. Samb

Samb Should be a custom title here

Just follow the rules and you'll do fine here. Punishment for not following the rules is you have to eat the turd, and it tastes like shit. Don't make the mistake I did, I can still taste it, yuck!

Rev357 and Morgan McQueeney like this.