1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings From Atlanta!

vulpineaudio Feb 21, 2018

1. vulpineaudio

vulpineaudio Tiny Member

Hey all, I'm new to the forum but have been flipping for a while. I live out in Atlanta doing sound for TV and Feature Films, and I flip on the side. Always working on growing my collection, I'm mostly interested in trainers that are either high-tier or rare, and am always a fan of quality.

My current collection includes (oldest to newest):

- 51 with CF inlayed Flyti scales and a Zenith Trainer, custom polish job with fitted washers, bushings, and aftermarket pivots. (I still have all the original parts though)

- HOM Rhapsody, Stonewashed, Looking for a pocket clip

- HOM Prodigy, Polished (In the shop getting the tang pin fixed, hoping to get it beadblasted after)

- Maxace Scorpius

Currently also waiting on a custom from JK Design and on the lookout for a Ryworx Omeme.

2. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

welcome first off Ryworx is having a international drop real soon on IG so no excuse other than your not fast enough ,and it must be exciting working in that field ,so check us out , make some post and threads for that matter ,throw a thread in are want to buy section to find that clip your looking for ,,here's to new friendship ,,,walk in peace with my Respect ,,gary

3. Kelper

Kelper Penguin Egg Eater Lady Devil

Welcome to the best forum on the net .

I think the Blade Show is comimg up in Atlanta shortly. Just a thought for you.

4. vulpineaudio

vulpineaudio Tiny Member

Yes it is! I can't wait wentlast year and itiit incredible

5. Berkley

Berkley Ancient Life Form Brigade Member

:genie:

:welcome4:

to the

:JerzeeDevil2:

:firedevil

6. Jvamis

Jvamis International Devil Welcome Squad Leader JDBA Official Member

:thumbsup: Welcome to the Mighty
    :JerzeeDevil2:

:helix::helix::helix: :helix::helix::helix:

7. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:balitrickfail: :welcome2: to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:! :bali:

8. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

9. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the ATL!!! I love your city! I live two and a half hours east of you but I've spent my fair share of time there! Glad you found our family and decided to join us! As my friend Gary said please feel free to post anywhere on anything you want!!! Start a thread or two of you feel so inclined! We would love to get your take on the latest topics being discussed!!!

crogers and Morgan McQueeney like this.
  10. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

If you need any help with anything here we are like family just give one of us a shout and we will walk you through it. Welcome to JD !!!

SEMPER FI,
    GUNNY

crogers likes this.
  11. Mike Grasso

Mike Grasso "to protect and to serve" Super Moderator Brigade Member

[​IMG]

12. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

:cheers: :labella: