1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings from Asbury Park

scottJW Nov 2, 2021

1. scottJW

scottJW Tiny Member

Actually, Salt Lake City, UT. Looking forward to exchanging ideas on topics including - holiday cookie recipes and favorite Susan Sarandon movies.

Thanks -
    Scott

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

:balitrickfail: Let me be the first to :welcome6: you to the Mighty :JerzeeDevil2:! :bali:

3. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

:welcome6:Glad to have ya' at the JD!:JD_period:

4. woodlander

woodlander Brigade Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the JD. You have come to the right place.:welcome:

5. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

Who?

93919829-welcome-red-devil-or-zombie-monster-hand-holding-a-halloween-sign.jpg

markandrex, Thanos74 and crogers like this.
  6. Morgan McQueeney

Morgan McQueeney JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome to the best Balisong forum in the world. Welcome to the JD family. Post some threads get to know some people. Hang out in the forums. If you have any questions feel free to ask someone. Again welcome to the family.

Semper Fi,
    Gunny

7. xeodguy

xeodguy Little member

Welcome! Glad you made it. Finally, someone who appreciates the best things in life. I like baking cookies while watching Susan Sarandon movies: best of both worlds!

8. Thanos74

Thanos74 Hillbilly Deluxe JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Welcome

9. AnthonyTheAbyss

AnthonyTheAbyss Godzilla Size Member JDBA Official Member

The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Pretty Baby. But I really don't know how Pretty Baby was able to be made without breaking minor (referring to "young"...not "small") exploitation laws. Still a good movie but not something I would watch again.

***:welcome3:

Morgan McQueeney and snache like this.
  10. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

Cookies-Lots of high grade weed.
    Sarandon Movie's-Any that show her tits.

Morgan McQueeney likes this.