1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Great Deal From GKGP/Andrew Kunz is a rip-off artist

magnum Mar 30, 2008

1. magnum

magnum Level: True Devil

GKGP is a man of his word and i would not hesitate to deal with him again.Thanks for the Great deal on the Piranha!!

2. GKGP

GKGP GKGP Knife Maker or Craftsman

Anytime buddy, this guy said he would pay me on friday, and payment on friday happened. Thanks again

3. paul1973

paul1973 Average member

got ripped off from GKGP

Stay away from this guy! GKGP (andrew kunz) ripped me off and I have been dealing with him for over a month now,its always the same story....I been busy or I just shipped it out..blah..blah. I am pretty new to this forum but I do a lot of dealing online and with other forums and this is the first time I have been burnt online. If anyone would like more details about this con artist just send me a message. Paul.. Edit to add he also has a thread of complaints against him on the bladeforum site.

Umberto likes this.
  4. BennytheBlade

BennytheBlade LUC4 JDBA Official Member Super Moderator Brigade Member

we are looking into this

5. BigJim

BigJim Justabuyer Fucktard

Good standing by...

6. paul1973

paul1973 Average member

Good,you want me to send you some of the e-mails,you want the tracking number he sent me after a month of dealing with his shit? And the tracking number still does not work. Just let me know.
    Paul

7. infobound1

infobound1 Jay to the Dee, Y'All!

Good timing I was going to order some cheap autos for giveaways!:cadi:

8. GKGP

I gave you a tracking number, i mailed out 2 ADDITIONAL Knives, a total of 3. How can someone flip out over 26.00, i offered you a refund to settle this all. I have over 500 of these in hand and ready to ship....I do over 3,000 transactions a year and you sir are by far the most ridiculous custom ever. Go ahead post away disparaging me, send me nasty emails. I Know that I did the right thing, mailed your products out, talked to you personally on the phone, what more do you want. Im going to give you a refund, when you get the knives and my catalog return them to the return address on the envelope.

9. GKGP

Your refund was given.

10. TheBadGuy

TheBadGuy NATURE'S FINEST Super Moderator

GKGP is no longer a member here. There were additional complaints of similar behavior and we would advise anyone wishing to deal with GKGP in the future, to do so with caution.

11. DJC7888

DJC7888 Little member

Scum Bag Andrew M Kunz Scum Bag

This Guy Has Taken Many Customers Money Stay Away He Got Me For Over $300 Pls Spread The Word He Has A Few Knive Stores The Main One Gkgp Great Knives Great Prices His # Is 850 227 6350 Thx Guys

12. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Well, I have to say it:

If people read the stickies and *fucking searched* the names they would see a great big long winded thread on some shady practices....

Just sayin is all.....

The rules here on The JD have evolved to insulate us and to protect us from these types of events.

Ronald P. LaBella Jr.

CEO JD Enterprises Inc. LLC

13. DJC7888

DJC7888 Little member

Great Knives Great Prices ANDREW KUNZ MAJOR SCUM BAG

Stay Away From This Scum Bag Unless U Want To Just Give Your Hard Earned Money Away He Got Me For Over $300 And Many Many More Customers As Well Pls Spread The Word On Thi P O S !!!!!!