1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Grayman DUA Carbon Fiber

LWRC308 Jan 25, 2015

1. LWRC308

LWRC308 Little member

I have a Grayman DUA up for sale/trade. It's 4 1/4" closed and has a 3 1/4" blade that is scary sharp made of CPM S30V and DLC coated. Titanium framelock with carbon fiber scale. Carried a few times. Small spot on clip. $250 or trade for Microtech Ultratech (I really like the Monkey Edge frag) or a couple Protech Runts or one of there other small autos. Will listen to any trade offers also, and can ship first if you are a long time member. I only accept a postal money order for payment, and shipping is included in the price via USPS Priority. Thanks.

View attachment 125921
    View attachment 125922
    View attachment 125923

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2015