1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Prarie Knives

baksilum Apr 7, 2011

1. baksilum

baksilum Little member

I ordered two knives from gpknives and both knives had defects! I spoke on the phone with two guys names Bill and Jerry. Both were professional and understanding and very helpful in making things right.

I will be ordering from them again.

2. Swatsurgeon

Swatsurgeon Huge member

Grand Prarie Knives

gpknives had THE lowest price on a ZT 0400 anywhere on the net. Not one advertised price was as low as theirs.
    Thanks...will be back for more I'm sure:madaddy:

ss

3. Bedore

Bedore Average member

GPknives.com

Recently made a purchase of multiple items from gpknives.com. Would just like to give them a huge +1. They were able to accomodate my shipping request by shipping just hours after I placed my order, and also added extra items to my order that I forgot to add when I placed it. They had excellent/fast email communication and great phone communication as well. Not to mention some of the best prices on the net. Anyhow, thanks to gpknives.com and if anyone is looking for a dealer they can trust and can come back to anytime, check them out.

* I am not a employee of gpknives.com and have no affiliation to the company except being a happy customer.

4. jujigatame

jujigatame Slanted & Enchanted

Wanted to make note of the lightning quick service I got from GPK. Ordered a knife on Friday afternoon. It was processed & shipped on Saturday. I received the knife today.

I figured it would process on Monday and arrive by the end of the week. Nope. From the website to my door in less than 72 hours. Toss in a good word for the Post Office as well for speedy first class transit.

[​IMG]

Thanks GPK. I'm glad I spent my cash with you. :thumbsup: