1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

"Grand Opening Sale"

IWantThatKnife Aug 24, 2008

1. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

To commerate this auspicious moment, I have reduced the price on these knives:

[​IMG]

Don Cowles "Gentleman's" fixed blade knives. Top knife is Mesquite Burl and the bottom is Apple Coral. Both are include sheath, zipper pouch, and certificate from Don. Both are listed at [strike]$495.00[/strike]; special price $400 for the Mesquite Burl and $430 for the Apple Coral.

[​IMG]

Herb Derr Water Bok Handle, burl spacer, hand forged damascus, Cane Toad inlayed sheath. [strike]$450.00[/strike] $400.00
    Here's some detail of the damascus:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A very nice traditional tanto by Stan McKiernan. Holly wood, buffalo horn, and copper accent the 6-1/2" x 5/8" Del Ealy damascus blade . [strike]$495 .00[/strike] $435

[​IMG]

Roger "Mudbone" Jones horse rasp beavertail bowie. Roger seldom uses anything but hand tools to make his knives. This was forged from an old horse rasp (file used in cleaning up the edges of horse hooves). The blade appears to be serrated; the teeth of the file cause this effect. It is a very sharp knife; the sheath, also by Roger, is inlayed with Caiman, also known as the South American Crocodile. [strike]$500.00[/strike] $450.00

[​IMG]

Micky Yurco Shark Knife...$165.00

If you find a knife on my website and would like to purchase it (some of the knives are no longer available) let me know via PM or e-mail at timhecht@sbcglobal.net (which is also my paypal address).

I take postal money order or PayPal; add 3% for PayPal; all shipping in the continental US is included in the price; overseas customers please contact me via PM for shipping charges.

Thanks for looking!

Tim

2. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

That H Derr Damascus is gorgeous! :jdsmokin::jdsmokin::jdsmokin:
    Is it just the light, or is actually that color?

3. IWantThatKnife

IWantThatKnife I want that knife Knife Maker or Craftsman

Mack

that's the color...