1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Gotta Love Ohio

slimkango Mar 11, 2011

1. slimkango

slimkango Brigade Member Brigade Member

Woke up this morning to this.(time stamp is wrong) I'm hoping this is winters last gasp for the season. I'm going to make up an arsenal of snowballs and lay in wait for my son to get off the school bus!--gonna fire him up!!:bwah::bwah::bwah:

2. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

Gotta Lova Ohio

No, you don't.

This, sir, is awesome!! :bwah:

3. slimkango

I do like the change of season here, but I am now done with the snow part of it after today. I also use the grill year round and got tired of shoveling a path to it.:ssmile:

Yeah, snowballs are the best part of winter! (anxiously awaiting the school bus):demented:

4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

UGH! I think I'd be a little sick if I woke up, opened the shades, and saw that!

5. Towelie

Towelie The JD: Don't Forget To Bring A Towel Brigade Member

i do think it looks very cool(see what I did there?), but i tend to agree with everyone that lives in the snow when they say that us sun folk will get tired of it real quick.

6. perado

perado Shoot to thrill

It looks cool. Strike that; it looks cold. Our morning with a dusting was more than enough, thanks.

I remember shoveling it, having to walk through it, and commuting in it.
    But, I must admit, those are pretty pix.

Now, where did I put that sunscreen?

7. Peter Lezard

Peter Lezard Hobbit of Fortune

Did it all melt in your part of the state yet? Back to mud here.... Hoe did the ambush go? :bwah:

8. slimkango

It is about 50% gone right now, and yes mostly mud.

I ran out from the side of the garage and pelted my boy with a massive barrage of heavy, wet snowballs! He quickly retaliated an took me out rather easily. I tend to become weak when I'm laughing too hard and my rotten little kid proceeded to stuff snow down my shirt and the back of my neck! Good Times!!:devil1:

My oldest son calls Toledo his second home, I think he's going to move there, to work, after he gets out of school!:ssmile:

9. 100hours

100hours Huge member

Hahaha stuck in ohio were you at you brother im in warren. Trumbull county

10. slimkango

Amherst, Lorain county!! Nice to know I have more brothers close by!!:devil1:

11. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

Pretty to look at.

Horrible to live in.