1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

~got my tree up!!

beergoddess Nov 29, 2006

1. Jilly

Jilly Reenactor Lady Devil

:fixed:

2. MJ

MJ a most pure angel Lady Devil

Heres my tree. I can't find my tree topper and I couldn't find one I liked. Not a big deal. No tree top this year, at least not so far.... :santa:

3. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

donde esta los pictures? :picsor::signhere: :bwah:

mamathuggs, nice tree! give it some TOPPER would you?

4. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

:thumbsup: Great Lookin Tree Jilly...:wes:Jilly your blind comment after the pic was priceless...:jdwink2: I know it would of bothered me too...:bwah:
    MJ, Nice Tree ya got there...It does seem to be lonely without the Topper though...:jduh: :santa:

5. MJ

I'll prolly get a topper...............the day after Christmas when everything goes on sale. :bobert: And hopefully I'll find one that's not ghey looking!!! :woot:

6. Jilly

Jilly Reenactor Lady Devil

I went angel shopping last year and searched every store in town for a nice angel tree topper. I ended up finding the best one at the dollar store of all places

7. leanne

leanne collects metal Lady Devil

all good ones here devils!
    good work, i feel all christmasy now

8. MJ

Over the years I've always had angels....my favorite one got her head broken off a few years back. I wasn't able to glue it, nor have I found an acceptable angel since. $$$ store *mental note*, sometimes you really can find some little gems in there!! :woot:

9. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Just got our tree up from the basement where it lives the other 11 months of the year...

[​IMG]

Here it is all ready for the holidays... hmmmm... seems to be something missing.

[​IMG]

And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

[​IMG]

Guardian of the Christmas tree & presents...

[​IMG]

10. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

Hahahahaaa:bwah: Clyde looks so comfy & sleepy! Too cute!

Clydetz likes this.
  11. beergoddess

beergoddess shorter than endowed Lady Devil

i bet most of those gifts ARE clyde's!!

12. GODDESS OF VENGEANCE

GODDESS OF VENGEANCE Crazy Bitch Lady Devil Super Moderator

:thumbsup: Great Pics..and, Clyde The Guardian looks so comfy:jdwink2: :wes: Thanks for sharing...:)

13. Bobert

Bobert Look what I can do!

Hey, back to this bow fluffin'. Is it my turn yet? 'cause I've been practicing, honin' my skills, ya know.

Look Ma, no hands! :woot:

14. ded i

ded i Friend of The Devil Lady Devil

I can see Clyde loves Xmas! :santa: already filled his stocking!

15. beergoddess

beergoddess shorter than endowed Lady Devil

NO HANDS!! YOU WIN!!

16. MarieLaveau

MarieLaveau Pistol Packin' Mama Lady Devil

Ok......sigh. I am officially the Grinch Bitch now. No tree...no lights...no bows, reindeer, Santas, snowmen, snow flakes, bows or angels. Nada. Zilch.

You may all begin the shame-shaming, now.:moping:

MJ, you traitor! You wasn't gonna do one either, now I gotta sit in the corner by MYSELF!!!:thefinger

17. MJ

I had too!!! Sorry!!! This kid of mine was WORKING for school credits at the local tree lot!!! Damn!!! *kicks a rock*

Don't worry though, I only have a tree. NOTHING ELSE!!!!! :bobert: My son asked me today where the rest of our decorations were, I told him they're right there on the tree!!! Soak it up!!! Nothing else is going up this year!!! GRINCH-ITIS for sure!!! :yesman:

18. MarieLaveau

MarieLaveau Pistol Packin' Mama Lady Devil

Ok, ok....if it was for the kiddo's school credit, I guess I can let you slide. I'ma go sit in the Bad Corner now. I'm used to it.:jdsmokin:

19. MJ

Don't worry, I'll be along shortly to bring you some ciggies and booze!!! :woot:

20. rocwould

rocwould Little member

ur tree just kicks ass n beautiful baby too