1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
?

What knives do you want to see first?

1. Bali (hard but I'm driven)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Fancy pocket knife

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Spent time learning to make Damascus

100.0%
  1. rock3r4life

rock3r4life Sir shtablington

After FAR too long, I am FINALLY GETTING A FORGE! Ordered it yesterday, very excited because this is me/what I want to do. It's cheap af, small, big enough to do SOMETHING, despite ALL the BS I'm getting from people... this is the next trial for me. Tried desk job and I only daydreamed about not dealing with bossy pricks and spending my days hammering steel. Maybe I have a malfunction? There is only one way to find out, and that way is finally coming to fruition.

jimmyjo and seandavid55 like this.