1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

going Solar any advice

begreen61 Jul 18, 2021

1. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

this is what i bought :
    [​IMG]

MPP Solar LV2424 - All In One Solar Inverter/Charger/80A MPPT Charge Controller
    How many stars?

Battery:
    24V GRILA - LiFePO4 - 240Ah - 6kWh
    Chemistry: LiFePO4 (New)
    Configuration: 8S6P (Series)
    Voltage: 24V
    Ah Capacity: 240Ah
    kWh Capacity: 6kWh
    Wh Capacity: 6000Wh
    made by big battery

panels out of 6 two came broken hoping Rich solar will send 2 n more :

[​IMG]
    1200 WATT 24 VOLT SOLAR KIT WITH 40A MPPT CONTROLLER × 1 from Rich Solar

help
    g

does anyone know how to program my all in one panel system and show i go series or
    parallel .with the Panels

$2,699.00 $2,399.00

Buy Now

size
    $2,699

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
    snache likes this.
  2. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

Well where are
    You going to install them, Roof?? Open field ? You sure did the right thing by flat out buying them, a lot people lease them and that is how they get you with the free panel bs , they will send you new ones is a common thing for a panel to get crack here there.

snache likes this.
  3. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

This kid cracks me up

snache and begreen61 like this.
  4. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

This kid was the reason I bought this system ,,FYI: Thanks Rio ,,I figured my system out ,,except for programing the MPPT ,never was good with computers .need to order a few more parts and i'll be good to go

g

Rio and snache like this.
  5. snache

snache Should be a custom title here

Let us know how it works out!

Rio and begreen61 like this.