1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

~godsmack concert pics~

beergoddess Sep 9, 2006

1. beergoddess

beergoddess shorter than endowed Lady Devil

here are some pics of me, roslin, my nieces, and my brother at the godsmack show last night. phone pics, really crappy... sorry!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BenDibble

BenDibble Resident Mortician JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

gorgeous pictures! horrible people!

wait, i have it backwards!

haha, did they give you a goodsmack?

3. beergoddess

wooofff... i wish i gotta goodsmack from that lead singer! i'd spank him like a bad baby!!

4. BenDibble

with a little creative thinking, i can look like anyone baby.

5. Lemmy

Lemmy hook in mouth

Where are the pictures at the concert, you know, of the band? Besides, you all look way to sober for a concert! :idunno:

6. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

By the time we got into the show, were not sober:bwah:
    So I think the idea of pics wasn't relevent anymore! LOL. It was a great show though. Godsmack rocked, sounded great. Rob Zombie on the other hand sounded awfull, but his show was really good.

7. BenDibble

didn't you lose your phone, and then find it again, and call ron fairly toasty? hahaha.

i just hope none of this :jdvomit: that night

8. Rozz

Rozz piss and vinegar Lady Devil

Yes I did. Thanks to Beergoddess, I would have never checked the lost & found.
    (Fairly is an understatement) :bwah:

9. Lemmy

Lemmy hook in mouth

I am sorry to hear that Rob Zombie did not sound good. Every time I have seen him it was a great show with good sound.

10. beergoddess

well.. after a few songs, he started to get better. i have seen him alot too and always liked him. even back w/ white zombie. i think it coulda been the sound system, cuz after a few somgs, it got good! and woooo doggie! we were all toasty! good times. good times.

11. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

good lawdy.....someone needs a camera phone...

Glad to hear you Devilettes had fun....