1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

~goddamn scumbag!!

beergoddess Oct 14, 2006

1. leanne

leanne collects metal Lady Devil

that is really bad.

what a dickhead

2. MadDaddy

MadDaddy Pat in the box

This guy needs to have baseballs launched at his nutsack repeatedly...what an asshole.

3. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Fiddleback Knives Knife Maker or Craftsman

I can't stop thinking what I'd have done if this was my kid. Kid's dad must be a lot more civilized than me. I'd have hurt that son of a bitch. Thats just me though. But he'd be scared of dark places for the rest of his life.

4. G3

G3 Brigade Member Brigade Member

He should be held in front of a ball machine and pummeled with pitches until all his fucking teeth are gone. Then have him chomp on a baseball while a Louisville comes up under the chin. Spin your lies now you fucking maggot.

tubtar likes this.
  5. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

I was pondering this thread today while driving back from Sioux Falls......If I were on the court house steps and drilled the cocksucker with my mighty 70 odd mile per hour fast ball as he exited......it would seem to me that precedent has just been set in the preceedings he had moments before walked away from.
    I didn't intend to seriously hurt him.....what am I Roger fucking Clemens ?
    Besides .......his Mom paid me 25.00 to do it.
    I'd eat a petty misdemeanor for the fun that this would be.
    J.S.