1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Glock 23.3 Suppressed

CDR_Glock Jan 9, 2019

1. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

[​IMG]

I have a Glock 23.3 and have a lot of 40 cal ammo, 180 gr. It IS subsonic, actually. This was my first concealed carry pistol, hence my screen name.

I have suppressed 22 LR, 9 mm, 45 ACP, 300 AAC, 308 and limited 5.56 mm. 45 ACP tends to get the credit for being easy to suppress.

I was wondering if you ever tried 40 Cal, 180 gr, which is subsonic.

Well, I have a 45 Suppressor and just received my adapter yesterday, so I took it out in the backyard today.

I was impressed at how quiet it was.

https://instagram.com/p/BsbJGu_Hw36/

How it sounds on video doesn’t do it justice. I measured it to be 103 dB near the muzzle.

seandavid55 and GEEZER like this.
  2. LanceT

LanceT Tiny Member

Nice! I need threaded barrels for my 19 and my 23... I have my Sig P226 suppressed and its awesome. But my LID device is metric, so I need metric barrels. Is yours metric or 'merica? Lol

seandavid55 and CDR_Glock like this.
  3. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Mine is American.

All you need is an adapter to go from metric to English standard.

seandavid55 likes this.
  4. LanceT

LanceT Tiny Member

Yeah, I probably should just get the cheaper aftermarket barrels threaded UN and an adapter, instead of buying factory Glock that are the metric... and two and a half times the price. Then at least I would have the device to fit either and thus the ability to suppress all my 9mm pistols.

Glad the .40 worked out for you. I love the round but never have shot one suppressed.