1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Duffy the Wordslinger

Duffy the Wordslinger Tiny Member

I've been doing glass lampwork and kiln forming for the past few months. It has mostly pendants and functional glass, but I started making martial arts meteor hammers too. I want to see what kind of crazy custom stuff I can make. American Borosilicate glass is susceptible to impact damage, but it's also harder than some steel alloys. Any recommendations for projects, whether it's parts, inlays, handles, or people that might be interested in collaborating?

Here's a picture of a jar pendant I did, so you can see what colors you can get from "striking" amber-purple rods.

Attached Files:

jimmyjo and apdallaround like this.
  2. Balibuyer

Balibuyer JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

A JD themed pipe for my out of control & wreckless marijuana smoking would be absolute tits :wes:

jimmyjo, apdallaround and seandavid55 like this.
  3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

add me to that list
    although my smoking is controlled and methodical:eric:

jimmyjo and Balibuyer like this.
  4. jimmyjo

jimmyjo Brigade Member Brigade Member

More tits, or let's see those pipes

apdallaround and seandavid55 like this.