1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Gladius, AK47, Ruck, American Butaniku, MOAB

Liu Kang May 15, 2011

1. Liu Kang

Liu Kang Dealer Knife Maker or Craftsman

Asking price does not include shipping or insurance due to size, weight, destination, and amount insured for but feel free to email me for shipping quotes and include your complete mailing address at liukang187@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want specific pictures taken.
    You can contact me for payment info. I am willing to ship to different countries as long as you take the risk and pay additional for shipping. I am not responsible for international shipments even though I have never had any problems. Check my feedback.
    If you are thinking about offering me a trade, please get me a description of what you want to trade me, along with the condition it is in (new, used, carried, scratched, sharpened) and pictures to my email and I will let you know. I reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone without any explanation at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .29" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Yellow/Black G10 G-rexed Grey Giraffe Bone Handle w/Yellow Liners
    15.25" Blade Length 23.25" Overall Length 1.7" Blade Width .29" Blade Thickness 38.6 Ounces
    Double Edged Convexed Hand Finished Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Yellow/Black G10 G-rexed Grey Giraffe Bone Handle w/Yellow Liners
    INFI Blade Steel, Double Edge with a Doublecut Fuller
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Gladius is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop! This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! The Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! I believe the Busse Custom Shop made only THREE custom Gladius for the 2016 Blade Show and all of them were in Hand Finished Satin Blade. You can see by the the custom handle that a lot of time, thought and work went into making this a "One of a Kind" Sword! You can tell by looking at the custom Hand Smoothed Yellow/Black G10 G-rexed Grey Giraffe Bone Handle w/Yellow Liners that a lot of thought, time and work went into this beautiful sword! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! The normal Satin Gladius has a Blended convexed Edge but this one is special and has a V-Ground Edge! This has a INFI Steel that is .29" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!
    $2800

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .29" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Curly Oak Wood Handle w/Orange Liners
    15.2" Blade Length 23.25" Overall Length 1.75" Blade Width .29" Blade Thickness 38.6 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smoothed Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Curly Oak Wood Handle w/Orange Liners
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Gladius is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop! This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! The Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! I believe the Busse Custom Shop made only THREE custom Gladius for the 2016 Blade Show and all of them were in Hand Finished Satin Blade. You can see by the the custom handle that a lot of time, thought and work went into making this a "One of a Kind" Sword! You can tell by looking at the custom Hand Smoothed Black/Tan G10 G-rexed Curly Oak Wood Handle w/Orange Liners that a lot of thought, time and work went into this beautiful sword! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! The normal Satin Gladius has a Blended convexed Edge but this one is special and has a V-Ground Edge! This has a INFI Steel that is .29" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!
    $2800

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CSAK471 Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .18" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Blue Curly Oak Handle w/Yellow Liners & Mosaic Pins
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.45" Blade Length 29" Overall Length 1.25" Blade Width .18" Blade Thickness 28.7 Ounces
    Full Height Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Yellow Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Blue Curly Oak Handle w/Yellow Liners & Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel with Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat. The Busse AK47 has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and back than it was with a coated blade. There were very few made with this Convexed Satin Blade for the shows and Ganza that Busse did. But these Busse AK47 have been discontinued and really sought after but the collectors especially the satin blades. These are nice short swords with a nice thin blade for slicing with a full handle that can be handled with both hands for an average person. As you can see, this one is highly modified and has a hand satin finished Blade. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this custom handle. You can see a lot of thought and work went into this one! The yellow liners to match the yellow in the Mammoth Tooth and everything set and hand smoothed. This is a one of a kind and you will never see another one like this again. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. There are not many of these around for sale and are rare when in Mint Condition. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop American Butaniku Sword .265" Tanker Grey Saber Ground Blade w/Fuller, Textured Black G10 Handle
    31.4" Blade Length 43.6" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .265" Blade Thickness 47.4 Ounces

Busse Combat Custom Shop Short American Butaniku Sword .265" Tanker Grey Saber Ground Blade w/Fuller, Textured Black G10 Handle
    23.75" Blade Length 35.85" Overall Length 1.15" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 41.2 Ounces

Saber Ground Tanker Grey Coated Blade with Fuller with a V-Ground Edge
    Textured Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New Purchased directly from Busse Combat Custom Shop as a matching set! I believe the only set ever put together in this color combo! Both the Full Size and Short Butaniku Sword has been discontinued and no longer made so get this while you can.

This American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was the longest production sword ever made by Busse Combat in it's history! Jerry Busse introduced this beautiful sword on June 7, 2012 and the prototype was brought to The Blade 2012 Show for HOGs to handle and fondle. Each and everyone one is made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas.

The Short American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword also made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was made because some people thought that the full size Butaniku was too long and heavy. And than the Busse Combat Custom Shop created this to fill that void. I think many would say that the weight and balance of this sword is much better now. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas.

Both of these have a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword Set was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat. These beautiful swords are made with INFI steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! These swords will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This set is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife Set!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened! I have other sets in all different colors, just contact me for other colors.
    $4500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MOAB .36" Urban Camo Flat Ground Blade, Textured Magnum Black/Tan G10 Handle
    14.25" Blade Length 20.5" Overall Length .36" Blade Thickness
    Urban Camo Flat Ground Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    From the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show!
    $2150

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gladius .30" Bronze Coated Blade, Black G10 handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive 1 of 13
    $1400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MOAB .36" Bronze Coated Blade, Black G10 Handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive $2100

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KC377 American Butaniku Sword .26" Thick White Blade, Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    31.5" Blade Length 43.5" Overall Length 1.20" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness
    Saber Ground with Fuller with a V-Ground Edge
    Textured Tan Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New from the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY and I believe the only one in this color combo at the show! The Butaniku Sword has been discontinued and no longer made so get this while you can.
    This American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was the longest production sword ever made by Busse Combat in it's history! Jerry Busse introduced this beautiful sword on June 7, 2012 and the prototype was brought to The Blade 2012 Show for HOGs to handle and fondle. Each and everyone one is made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show. This beautiful sword is made with INFI steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    American Butaniku Sword .265" Thick White Blade with Black Paper Handle
    31.5" Blade Length 43.5" Overall Length 1.20" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness
    Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New from the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY and I believe the only one in this color combo at the show! The Butaniku Sword has been discontinued and no longer made so get this while you can.
    This American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was the longest production sword ever made by Busse Combat in it's history! Jerry Busse introduced this beautiful sword on June 7, 2012 and the prototype was brought to The Blade 2012 Show for HOGs to handle and fondle. Each and everyone one is made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2014 Spring Knob Creek Show. This beautiful sword is made with INFI steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2400

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2016
  2. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CSAK473 Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .19" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Amboyna Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.35" Blade Length 28.9" Overall Length 1.25" Blade Width .19" Blade Thickness 27.9 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Red Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Amboyna Handle
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat. The Busse AK47 has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and back than it was with a coated blade. There were very few made with this Convexed Satin Blade for the shows and Ganza that Busse did. But these Busse AK47 have been discontinued and really sought after but the collectors especially the satin blades. These are nice short swords with a nice thin blade for slicing with a full handle that can be handled with both hands for an average person. As you can see, this one is highly modified and has a hand satin finished Blade. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this custom handle. You can see a lot of thought and work went into this one! The Mosaic Pins has black in it to match the Black G10 and Red to match the Red mammoth tooth and everything set and hand smoothed. This is a one of a kind and you will never see another one like this again. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. There are not many of these around for sale and are rare when in Mint Condition. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop MOAB .34" Satin Blade, Double Dyed Birdsdyd Maple Handle
    $2650

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop MOAB .34" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Full Green/Tan LaceWood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    MOAB - Mother Of All Bowie
    14.25" Blade Length 20.5" Overall Length 1.95" Blade Width .34" Blade Thickness 35.8 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Smooth Full Green/Tan LaceWood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The Busse MOAB has long been discontinued and is no longer being mades get this while you can!
    Jerry Busse made his first prototype of the MOAB in 2003 but introduced this Monster of a Chopper in 2009 when he made only a few for a show and ganza. These Mother Of All Bowie were never a production knife that could be ordered from Busse Combat. The Busse Custom Shop made this one by hand and hand picked and cut out and hand sanded this beautiful Full Green/Tan LaceWood Handle w/Mosaic Pins. This was made by Busse Custom Shop for the 2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This has a INFI Steel that is .34" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2650

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .20" Black Convexed Blade with V-Ground Edge, Textured Tequlia G10 Handle
    AK47 - American Kenzi 47
    18.5" Blade 29.1" Overall Length .20" Blade Thickness
    This one is from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005. Back than it was ONLY available with a coated blade. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This has a black coating and underneath is a convexed INFI Blade with a V-Ground Edge! This was the only one I saw at the show in this color combination! Nobody knows if Busse will ever use this again and this was the only one I have ever seen like this before. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat MOABOLO .38" Black Crinkle Blade w/CBT, Standard Textured Spruce (Green/White) G10 Handle
    11.8" Blade Length 18.2" Overall Length .38" Blade Thickness 38.1 Ounces
    Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with a V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY!
    This is a very Limited Model made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was only available in a previous online Ganza which didn't have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology.) We do not know if Busse will ever make these monsters anymore so get this very limited Chopper while you can! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This one has the rare Spruce (Green/White) G10 Handle has only been used on a few Busse Knives ever! The handle is Textured Standard G10 so it's thinner and allows better grip for smaller hands. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This has a INFI Steel that is .38" thick with a Tanker Grey Coated Blade! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This color combination is One of a Kind! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1750

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat MOABOLO .38" Black Crinkle Blade w/CBT, Magnum Textured Black Paper Micarta Handle
    11.8" Blade Length 18.2" Overall Length .38" Blade Thickness 39.6 Ounces
    Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with a V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY!
    This is a very Limited Model made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was only available in a previous online Ganza which didn't have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology.) We do not know if Busse will ever make these monsters anymore so get this very limited Chopper while you can! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY! This has a INFI Steel that is .38" thick with a Black Crinkle Coated Blade! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat!
    $1600

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat MOABOLO .365" Tanker Grey Blade w/No CBT, Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10
    12.1" Blade Length 18.35" Overall Length .365" Blade Thickness 36.1 Ounces
    Tanker Grey Flat Ground Blade with No CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with a V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the Fall 2015 Knob Creek Show in KY! I believe this was the only one there!
    This is a very Limited Model made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was only available in a previous online Ganza and at a few shows. This one does not have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology.) We do not know if Busse will ever make these monsters anymore so get this very limited Chopper while you can! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the Fall 2015 Knob Creek Show! This has a INFI Steel that is .365" thick with a Tanker Grey Coated Blade with a Swedge! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1600

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2016
  3. Liu Kang

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/008_zpsemb5mhre.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/012_zpskdvehgss.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/079_zps893m2pio.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/081_zpsvwngviby.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/054_zpsdvptrnx8.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/052_zpsa2qozjbs.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/084_zpsyszzaghb.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/099_zpsrbqlzexr.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/083_zpswxcqdoia.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/087_zpsf1gtm9oc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187014\/066_zps0fkzhbqw.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .295" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    15.15" Blade 23.20" Overall .295" Blade Thickness 2 Pounds 4.6 Ounces Estimated Weight
    Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge
    Satin Blade with a Doublecut Fuller
    Hand Smoothed Olive Green/Black G10 Handle
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop! This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! The Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .295" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened! These are all hand made by the Busse Custom Shop and a lot of time goes into the satin finish on these beautiful swords!
    $2300

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test018_zpsc7e53f45.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test012_zps0946ddbc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test072_zps915901c1.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test073_zps12122bf1.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test083_zps6bb2c3a5.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test081_zps538a1f5a.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test078_zps75e70567.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test074_zpsb2edbd79.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test077_zpsdc90c7e2.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test071_zps87a7b21d.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test066_zpsa9cea23f.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test079_zpsd832a854.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    MOAB .34" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Hand Smoothed Red/Black G10 Handle
    4.7" Blade Length 9.55" Overall Length .34" Blade Thickness
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .34" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2650

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test004_zps470a90af.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test005_zpsd53f2595.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test012_zps0bf02745.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test014_zpsdeae235d.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test008_zpsdb848e67.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test007_zps2dd5edea.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test011_zps41b368db.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test016_zps7d35429b.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test019_zps644361aa.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test024_zps645fb5cc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test022_zpsdbbd2368.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test026_zps941cc42c.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Custom Shop MOAB .35" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Hand Smoothed Red/Black G10 Handle w/Solid Brass Pins
    14.25" Blade Length 20.5" Overall Length .35" Blade Thickness
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .35" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2650

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/iphone-test075_zps5b454d10.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/iphone-test076_zpse1678983.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/iphone-test071_zps7d69aa67.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/iphone-test085_zps1d065ded.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/iphone-test094_zpsc131179a.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/iphone-test098_zpsf5b994a4.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/iphone-test102_zpsc8fb48ed.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/iphone-test103_zps5a0737ec.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    American Butaniku Sword .265" Thick Brown Blade with Red/Black G10 Handle
    31.5" Blade Length 43.5" Overall Length 1.20" Blade Width .265" Blade Thickness
    Flat Ground with Fuller with a V-Ground Edge
    Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    $2400

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187059\/iphone-test063_zps857e8b05.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187059\/iphone-test036_zpsdaea59ce.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187059\/iphone-test055_zpsff3c242b.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187059\/iphone-test078_zpsd10edc3e.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187059\/iphone-test070_zpsffd1d41a.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187059\/iphone-test066_zpsecfe8839.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187059\/iphone-test072_zps2c956352.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187059\/iphone-test077_zpsc0a8af94.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187059\/iphone-test075_zps123f9dcc.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Gladius Custom Shop .27" Satin Convexed Blade, G-rexed Blue Mammoth Tooth with Mosaic Pins $3200

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187008\/iphone-test023_zps9a3fed62.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187008\/iphone-test020_zps9a5b5162.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test056_zpsda033ff8.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test057_zpsb428fefd.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187008\/iphone-test027_zps9edd05c5.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187008\/iphone-test029_zps87328e42.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test062_zps5b73e905.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test058_zps6ff8e5a7.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test059_zps6b565e11.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test065_zps6d69f1ed.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test064_zps7c7d9143.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i1001.photobucket.com\/albums\/af137\/liukang187\/liukang187006\/iphone-test060_zpse9827b33.jpg"}[/IMG2]
    Busse Custom Shop MOAB .37" Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade, Hand Smoothed Magnum Olive/Black G10 Handle
    14.25" Blade Length 20.5" Overall Length .37" Blade Thickness
    Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop for the Fall Knob Creek 2014 show! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .37" thick with a Black Crinkle Flat Ground Blade Finish! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2150

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2017
  4. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat AK47 .21" Bronze Coated Blade, Black G10 Handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive 1 of 13
    AK47 - American Kenzi 47
    18.5" Blade 29.1" Overall Length .21" Blade Thickness
    Exclusive Garth Edition in Bronze Coating with Garth's Tattoo
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005. Back than it was ONLY available with a coated blade. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened from the Blade 2014 Show in Atlanta Ga. The Bronze coating was never an option on any Busse Knives and this may be a one time thing along with the engraved Garth's Tattoo on the opposite side of the blade. There are not many of these around for sale and are rare when in Mint Condition. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Short American Butaniku Sword .26" Thick Black Blade w/Fuller, Textured Black/Blue G10 Handle
    23.75" Blade Length 36" Overall Length .26" Blade Thickness 42.3 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Black/Blue G10 Handle
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe the only one in this color combo at the show!
    This Short American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was made because some people thought that the full size Butaniku was too long and heavy. And than the Busse Combat Custom Shop created this. I think many would say that the weight and balance of this sword is much better now. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat MOABOLO .37" Tanker Grey Blade w/CBT, Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    11.8" Blade Length 18.2" Overall Length 2.2" Blade Width (widest point) .37" Blade Thickness 40.81 Ounces
    Tanker Grey coated Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with a V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Full size Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The MOABOLO is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    This is a very Limited Model made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was only available in a previous online Ganza which didn't have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology.) We do not know if Busse will ever make these monsters anymore so get this very limited Chopper while you can! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This one has the rare Spruce (Green/White) G10 Handle has only been used on a few Busse Knives ever! The handle is Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle so it's strong and grips well for large hands. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This has a INFI Steel that is .37" thick with a Tanker Grey Coated Blade! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! I have another one of this exact knife in this color combination without the CBTs if you wanted to get a matching set! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1615

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  5. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Custom Shop MOAB .345" Satin Blade, Grey G10 G-rexed Blue/Black Mammoth Tooth Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    14.25" Blade Length 20.5" Overall Length .345" Blade Thickness 40.9 Ounces
    Flat Ground Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Jerry Busse made his first prototype of the MOAB in 2003 but introduced this Monster of a Chopper in 2009 when he made only a few for a show and ganza. These Mother Of All Bowie were never a production knife that could be ordered from Busse Combat. The Busse Custom Shop made this one by hand and hand picked and cut out and hand sanded this beautiful Grey G10 G-rexed Blue/Black Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins by hand. This was made by Busse Custom Shop for the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .345" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $3200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .29" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Blue/Black G10 Handle
    15.15" Blade 23.20" Overall .29" Blade Thickness 2 Pounds 4.6 Ounces Estimated Weight
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop! This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! The Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .29" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!
    $2300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .30" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Yellow/Black G10 Handle
    15.15" Blade 23.20" Overall .30" Blade Thickness 2 Pounds 4.6 Ounces Estimated Weight
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop! This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! The Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .30" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!
    $2300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Short American Butaniku Sword .26" Thick Black Blade w/Fuller, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    23.65" Blade Length 35.9" Overall Length .26" Blade Thickness 42.2 Ounces
    Black Crinkle Coated Saber Ground with Fuller with V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only four short normal coated Short American Butaniku Sword brought to the entire Blade 2015 Show!
    This Short American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was made because some people thought that the full size Butaniku was too long and heavy. Busse Combat Custom Shop got to work and created this Beautiful Sword. I think many would say that the weight and balance of this sword is much better now. This has a Black Crinkle Coated Flat Ground with Fuller with V-Ground Edge. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge which is Razor Sharp. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2200

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2016
    Rio likes this.
  6. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat MOABOLO .38" Black Blade w/CBT, Magnum Textured Olive Drab Green G10 (1 of 5)
    11.8" Blade Length 18.2" Overall Length .38" Blade Thickness 37.1 Ounces
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made in this color combination so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    This is a very Limited Model made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was only available in a previous online Ganza which didn't have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology.) We do not know if Busse will ever make these monsters anymore so get this very limited Chopper while you can! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This has a INFI Steel that is .38" thick with a Black Crinkle Coated Blade! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find because they only made 5 in this color combination!
    $1600

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat MOABOLO .38" Tanker Grey Blade w/CBT, Magnum Black Paper Micarta (1 of 3)
    Tanker Grey Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with a V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 3 made in this color combination so this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    This is a very Limited Model made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was only available in a previous online Ganza which didn't have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology.) We do not know if Busse will ever make these monsters anymore so get this very limited Chopper while you can! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This has a INFI Steel that is .38" thick with a Tanker Grey Coated Blade! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find because they only made 3 in this color combination!
    $1600

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat MOABOLO .38" Black Blade w/CBT, Magnum Textured Orange/Black G10 (1 of 3)
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 3 made in this color combination so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    This is a very Limited Model made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was only available in a previous online Ganza which didn't have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology.) We do not know if Busse will ever make these monsters anymore so get this very limited Chopper while you can! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! This has a INFI Steel that is .38" thick with a Black Crinkle Coated Blade! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from the Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find because they only made 3 in this color combination!
    $1600

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .30" Convexed Satin Blade w/Fuller, Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Red G10 Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    15.15" Blade 23.25" Overall .30" Blade Thickness 38.1 Ounces
    Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    The Satin Gladius was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop because it is very labor intensive for the satin finish on this sword! The Fuller on this sword is in Doublecut (Bead Blasted.) This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! This is the very first time I have seen a Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge, usually it is a Blended Convexed Edge. I prefer the V-Ground Edge which is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .29" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Long Two Handed Gladius .29" Convexed Satin Blade w/Fuller, Hand Smoothed Red/Black G10 Handle
    23.85" Blade Length 32.9" Overall Length 1.7" Blade Width .29" Blade Thickness 50.5 Ounces
    Double Edged Convexed Satin Finished Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Hand Smoothed Red/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New direct from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show. The Gladius and Two Handed Gladius has been discontinued. I have a matching Satin Gladius if you want to get a set. Get this while you can.
    This is a SUPER RARE Ultimate Grail from The Busse Combat Custom Shop! Since Busse Combat doesn't release the numbers made, but I would say there are less than 12 ever made! The Satin Gladius was introduced in June 2010 at the Blade Show and a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop because it is very labor intensive for the satin finish on this sword and Super Expensive. After receiving it, many people felt it would be much better if it was a longer two handed sword! But the problem was it would cost much more and most could not afford it. But I guess they finally did break down and made a few and was introduced as the first one was made at the Spring 2015 Knob Creek Show. This things is SWEET! The blade length on this is 23.85" which is longer than the overall length of a normal Busse Gladius Sword! The also extended the length of the handle so you can get both hands around it for a more powerful controlled swing! The Fuller on this sword is in Doublecut (Bead Blasted.) Since the Busse Custom Shop has been closed, this has pretty much been discontinued! The Satin Gladius usually has a Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade but this one is Special and has a V-Ground Edge. I prefer the V-Ground Edge which is Razor Sharp! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .29" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened! The Cerakote Gladius in the pictures is for size comparison and NOT included in sale. It is listed in a separate listing for sale. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used by Busse Combat Knives!
    $5000

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2016
  7. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat MOAB .355" Sage American Flag Cerakoted INFI Blade, Canvas Micarta Handle
    MOAB - Mother of All Bowie
    14.25" Blade Length 20.65" Overall Length .355" Blade Thickness 39.1 Ounces
    Flat Ground Tan American Flag Cerakoted INFI Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe the Cerakoted Blades were Exclusive for ONLY this show! There were so few of these MOAB made with this Sage American Flag Cerakoted that this was NOT an offering and had to be grabbed off the table at the beginning of the show! So this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The Mother of All Bowie in a American Flag Cerakoted across the knife is a Flat Ground .355" Blade thickness Monster Chopper! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find because very few were even made in this color combination! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat MOAB .35" Shark Face Black Cerakoted Flat Ground Blade, Textured Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 6)
    14.25" Blade Length 20.65" Overall Length .35" Blade Thickness 39.1 Ounces
    Flat Ground Shark Face Black Cerakoted INFI Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe the Cerakoted Blades were Exclusive for ONLY this show! There were only 6 of these MOAB made with this Shark Face Black Cerakoted at the show! So this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    The Mother of All Bowie in a Shark Face Black Cerakoted across the knife is a Flat Ground .35" Blade thickness Monster Chopper! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Canvas Micarta Handles and protects it. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find because only 6 were made in this color combination! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2300

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop MOAB .40" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Fire Coral Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    14.25" Blade Length 20.5" Overall Length .40" Blade Thickness 44.6 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Fire Coral Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel with Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New straight from the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY! The MOAB is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    Jerry Busse made his first prototype of the MOAB in 2003 but introduced this Monster of a Chopper in 2009 when he made only a few for a show and ganza. These Mother Of All Bowie were never a production knife that could be ordered from Busse Combat. The Busse Custom Shop made this one by hand and hand picked and cut out and hand sanded this beautiful Black G10 G-rexed Fire Coral Handle w/Mosaic Pins by hand. What's really rare about this knife is that the Busse Custom Shop stopped making the MOAB with the .40" and thicker steel about two years ago. I have not seen one this thick in a very long time. I'm not sure where they got this blank but it must have been found somewhere in the corner as they don't exist anymore. This was custom made by Busse Custom Shop for the 2015 Fall Knob Creek Show in KY! The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .40" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Blade! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $3500

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop MOAB .355" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed White Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    14.25" Blade Length 20.5" Overall Length .355" Blade Thickness 40.4 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Black G10 G-rexed White Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New straight from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    Jerry Busse made his first prototype of the MOAB in 2003 but introduced this Monster of a Chopper in 2009 when he made only a few for a show and ganza. These Mother Of All Bowie were never a production knife that could be ordered from Busse Combat. The Busse Custom Shop made this one by hand and hand picked and cut out and hand sanded this beautiful Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed White Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins by hand. This was made by Busse Custom Shop for the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $3200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .29" Satin Blade w/Fuller, Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed SnakeWood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    15.15" Blade 23.2" Overall .29" Blade Thickness 37.6 Ounces
    Double Edged Satin Finished Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    The Satin Gladius was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop because it is very labor intensive for the satin finish on this sword! This has a Custom Hand Smoothed G10 G-rexed SnakeWood Handle finished off w/Mosaic Pins! The matched pieces of Snakewood are beyond beautiful and the nicest wood I have ever seen on a Gladius. This is a True "One of a Kind" directly from the Busse Custom Shop! The Fuller on this sword is in Doublecut (Bead Blasted.) This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! This is the very first time I have seen a Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge, usually it is a Blended Convexed Edge. I prefer the V-Ground Edge which is Razor Sharp! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .29" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2800

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .29" Satin Blade w/Fuller, Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Brown Mammoth Tooth Handle w/3 Mosaic Pins 2 Tube Fasteners
    15.15" Blade Length 23.25" Overall Length .29" Blade Thickness 37.5 Ounces
    Double Edged Satin Finished Blade with a V-Ground Edge
    The Satin Gladius was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop because it is very labor intensive for the satin finish on this sword! This has a Custom Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Brown Mammoth Tooth Handle finished off with 3 Mosaic Pins 2 Tube Fasteners! This is the first time i have seen both Mosaic Pins & Tube Fasteners on one knife! The matched pieces of Mammoth Tooth are beyond beautiful. This is a True "One of a Kind" directly from the Busse Custom Shop! The Fuller on this sword is in Doublecut (Bead Blasted.) This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! This is the very first time I have seen a Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge, usually it is a Blended Convexed Edge. I prefer the V-Ground Edge which is Razor Sharp! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .29" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $3200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .295" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Olive Green G10 Handle
    15.15" Blade Length 23.15" Overall Length .295" Blade Thickness 38.4 Ounces
    Hand Smoothed Olive Green G10 Handle
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop! This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! The Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with Zero Edge is Razor Sharp! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .295" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This is Brand New: never been used, carried or sharpened! These are all hand made by the Busse Custom Shop and a lot of time goes into the satin finish on these beautiful swords!
    $2200

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2016
  8. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Short American Butaniku Sword .26" Thick Black Blade w/Fuller, Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    23.65" Blade Length 35.9" Overall Length .26" Blade Thickness 42.6 Ounces 31.35" 43.5"
    INFI Blade Steel
    Red/Black G10 Handle
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe the only one in this color combo at the show! I also have a full size Butaniku to match this if you want to get a matching set or if you want to purchase just that.
    This Short American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was made because some people thought that the full size Butaniku was too long and heavy. And than the Busse Combat Custom Shop created this. I think many would say that the weight and balance of this sword is much better now. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop MOAB .35" Flat Ground Green & Black Cerakoted Blade, Magnum Textured Handle (Not an offering)
    14.25" Blade Length 20.65" Overall Length .355" Blade Thickness 38.6 Ounces
    Flat Ground Green & Black Cerakoted INFI Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe the Cerakoted Blades were Exclusive for ONLY this show! This was the ONLY Green & Black Cerakoted that this I saw at the show and was NOT an offering and had to be grabbed off the table at the beginning of the show! So this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The Mother of All Bowie in a Green & Black Cerakoted across the knife is a Flat Ground .35" Blade thickness Monster Chopper! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Handles and protects it. The actual handle material is unknown can be either canvas micarta or G10, and because it is coated, is not known but will still have the lifetime guarantee. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find because it's probably the only one made in this color combination! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2350

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop MOAB .35" Aged Bronze Cerakoted Blade Flat Ground Blade, Magnum Textured Handle (1 of 6)
    14.25" Blade Length 20.65" Overall Length .35" Blade Thickness 38.9 Ounces
    Flat Ground Aged Bronze Cerakoted INFI Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe the Cerakoted Blades were Exclusive for ONLY this show! There were only 6 of these available for the offerings.
    The Mother of All Bowie in a Aged Bronze Cerakoted across the knife is a Flat Ground .35" Blade thickness Monster Chopper! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Textured Handles and protects it. The actual handle material is unknown can be either canvas micarta or G10, and because it is coated, is not known but will still have the lifetime guarantee. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find because only 6 were ever made in this color combination! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2300

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  9. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop MOAB .35" Flat Ground White & Black Cerakoted Blade, Magnum Textured Handle (Not an offering)
    14.25" Blade Length 20.55" Overall Length .35" Blade Thickness 39.1 Ounces
    Flat Ground Whiten & Black Cerakoted INFI Blade w/V-Ground Edge
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe the Cerakoted Blades were Exclusive for ONLY this show! This was the ONLY White & Black Cerakoted that this I saw at the show and was NOT an offering and had to be grabbed off the table at the beginning of the show! So this one is super rare and will never be done again! I only have one so when this is sold, I can't get anymore!
    The Mother of All Bowie in a White & Black Cerakoted across the knife is a Flat Ground .35" Blade thickness Monster Chopper! The Cerakote coats not only the blade but the Magnum Handles and protects it. The actual handle material is unknown can be either canvas micarta or G10, and because it is coated, is not known but will still have the lifetime guarantee. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, so get this now cause you never know if Jerry will do it again! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. The Blade steel is INFI which is a proprietary Steel is used only by Busse Combat knives. This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find because it's probably the only one made in this color combination! Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2350

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop MOAB .345" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Olive Green/Black G10 w/Solid Brass Bolts
    14.25" Blade Length 20.5" Overall Length .345" Blade Thickness 41.36 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge
    Custom Hand Smoothed Olive Green/Black G10 w/Solid Brass Bolts
    INFI Blade Steel with Full Large Size Choil
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and "One of a Kind!" So this one is super rare and will never be done again! The MOAB has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    Jerry Busse made his first prototype of the MOAB in 2003 but introduced this Monster of a Chopper in 2009 when he made only a few for a show and ganza. These Mother Of All Bowie were never a production knife that could be ordered from Busse Combat. This one was made by Busse Custom Shop for the 2015 Blade Show! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This is Brand New as I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .345" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a V-Grind Edge! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2600

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop MOAB .34" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Blue/Tan/Grey Fossil Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    14.25" Blade Length 20.5" Overall Length .34" Blade Thickness 40 Ounces
    Flat Ground Hand Finished Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge
    Custom Hand Shaped Black G10 G-rexed Blue/Tan/Grey Fossil Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    INFI Blade Steel with Full Size Choil
    This is Brand New straight from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! The MOAB is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    Jerry Busse made his first prototype of the MOAB in 2003 but introduced this Monster of a Chopper in 2009 when he made only a few for a show and ganza. These Mother Of All Bowie were never a production knife that could be ordered from Busse Combat. The Busse Custom Shop made this one by hand and hand picked and cut out and hand sanded this beautiful Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Blue/Tan/Grey Fossil Tooth w/Mosaic Pins by hand. This was made by Busse Custom Shop for the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .34" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $3450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop MOAB .34" Flat Ground Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Red/White Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    14.25" Blade Length 20.6" Overall Length .34" Blade Thickness 40.3 Ounces
    INFI Blade Steel
    Custom Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Red/White Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New straight from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    Jerry Busse made his first prototype of the MOAB in 2003 but introduced this Monster of a Chopper in 2009 when he made only a few for a show and ganza. These Mother Of All Bowie were never a production knife that could be ordered from Busse Combat. The Busse Custom Shop made this one by hand and hand picked and cut out and hand sanded this beautiful Hand Smoothed Black G10 G-rexed Red/White Mammoth Tooth w/Mosaic Pins by hand. This was made by Busse Custom Shop for the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! The Blended Convexed Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .34" thick with a Flat Ground Satin Blade with a Blended Convexed Edge! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $3400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Flying MOAB .36" Flat Ground Bronze Coated Blade w/Serrations, Textured Magnum Black G10 Handle, Garth Edition
    14.25" Blade Length 20.6" Overall Length .36" Blade Thickness 39.7 Ounces
    Flat Ground Blade with a V-Grind Edge with Serrations on the front
    Textured Magnum Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This is Brand New straight from the 2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga!
    This was made by Busse Custom Shop for the 2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! Exclusively for this Show, there was a Bronze coating done with Black G10 handles and has Garth's Tattoo lazered onto the blade. The Busse Custom Shop took one of few Garth Edition and made a "One of a Kind" Flying MOAB by adding 4 Serrations to the front bottom part of the Blade! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .36" thick with a Bronze Coated Blade with Garth's Tattoo! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Short American Butaniku Sword .256" Aged Bronze Cerakoted, Textured Handle (1 of 5)
    23.65" Blade Length 35.90" Overall Length 1.25" Blade Width .256" Blade Thickness 39.2 Ounces
    Saber Ground Blade with Fuller and V-Ground Edge
    Textured Canvas Micarta or G10 Handle with Cerakote Coating
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New purchased directly from the 2015 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and I believe an Exclusive for ONLY this show! I believe there were only 5 made so this one is super rare and will never be done again!
    This Short American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful knife made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was made because some people thought that the full size Butaniku was too long and heavy. And than the Busse Combat Custom Shop created this. I think many would say that the weight and balance of this sword is much better now. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge. This particular knife was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the Blade 2015 Show. There were only 5 of these made in this Aged Bronze Cerakoted combination. The Cerakote cover not only the blade but the Handles and protects it. Because the actual handle is covered, you can not see what the handle material is and will either be G10 or Canvas Micarta. Cerakote is a High Performance coating that not only protects the blade but the coating is very tough and hard to wear out. This is a Brand New knife but the coating is like that to make it looked aged. There have been very intense testing and this coated was mainly used on guns because of the tough durability. This is the very first time Busse has offered this coating on their knives and may never do it again, you never know! INFI is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find as only 5 were ever made for this color/model! This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened!
    $2250

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop American Butaniku Sword .27" Black Blade w/Fuller, Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    31.45" Blade Length 43.6" Overall Length 1.2" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 48.4 Ounces
    Textured Red/Black G10 Handle
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY and I believe the only one in this color combo at the show! I also have a short Butaniku to match this if you want to get a matching set or if you want to purchase just that. Both the Full Size and Short Butaniku Sword has been discontinued and no longer made so get this while you can. I have also posted the short Butaniku Sword that matches this one if you wanted to get both. Send me an email if you want to get the set.
    This American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was the longest production sword ever made by Busse Combat in it's history! Jerry Busse introduced this beautiful sword on June 7, 2012 and the prototype was brought to The Blade 2012 Show for HOGs to handle and fondle. Each and everyone one is made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show. This beautiful sword is made with INFI steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened! In the last picture is a comparison to a Busse Gladius Sword if you have one of them and wondering how really long of a sword this is and the Gladius is no included but can be purchased separately.
    $2400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop American Butaniku Sword .27" Sage Crinkle Blade w/Fuller, Textured Black G10 Handle
    31.45" Blade Length 43.6" Overall Length 1.2" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 50.6 Ounces
    Saber Ground Sage Crinkle Coated Blade with Fuller with a V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY and I believe the only one in this color combo at the show! Both the Full Size and Short Butaniku Sword has been discontinued and no longer made so get this while you can.
    This American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was the longest production sword ever made by Busse Combat in it's history! Jerry Busse introduced this beautiful sword on June 7, 2012 and the prototype was brought to The Blade 2012 Show for HOGs to handle and fondle. Each and everyone one is made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show. This beautiful sword is made with INFI steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened! In the last picture is a comparison to a Busse AK47 Sword if you have one of them and wondering how really long of a sword this is and the AK47 is no included but can be purchased separately.
    $2400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop American Butaniku Sword .27" Black Blade w/Fuller, Textured Black G10 Handle
    31.3" Blade Length 43.5" Overall Length 1.2" Blade Width .27" Blade Thickness 49.3 Ounces
    Saber Ground Black Crinkle Coated Blade with Fuller with a V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    This was Brand New from the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show in KY and I believe the only one in this color combo at the show! Both the Full Size and Short Butaniku Sword has been discontinued and no longer made so get this while you can.
    This American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was the longest production sword ever made by Busse Combat in it's history! Jerry Busse introduced this beautiful sword on June 7, 2012 and the prototype was brought to The Blade 2012 Show for HOGs to handle and fondle. Each and everyone one is made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2015 Spring Knob Creek Show. This beautiful sword is made with INFI steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened! In the last picture is a comparison to a Short American Butaniku Sword if you have one of them and wondering how really long of a sword this is and the Short American Butaniku Sword is no included but can be purchased separately.
    $2400

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop American Butaniku Sword .26" Bronze Coated Blade w/Fuller, Textured Black G10 Handle, Blade 2014 Exclusive
    31.5" Blade Length 43.65" Overall Length 1.2" Blade Width .26" Blade Thickness 48.8 Ounces
    Saber Ground Bronze Crinkle Coated Blade with Fuller and V-Ground Edge
    INFI Blade Steel
    Exclusive Edition with Garth's Tattoo
    This was Brand New from the 2014 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga and only one in this color combo at the show! Both the Full Size and Short Butaniku Sword has been discontinued and no longer made so get this while you can. For this specific show, they did a gold Bronze crinkle coating with Black G10 handles on many exclusive models in very small quantities and has Garth's Tattoo on the other side.
    This American Butaniku Sword is a beautiful Sword made by Busse Combat Custom Shop. This model was the longest production sword ever made by Busse Combat in it's history! Jerry Busse introduced this beautiful sword on June 7, 2012 and the prototype was brought to The Blade 2012 Show for HOGs to handle and fondle. Each and everyone one is made by the Busse Combat Custom Shop. The problem is that this was never a production Sword, only a few of these were shows and ganzas. This has a V-Ground Edge that is razor sharp. This particular Sword was purchased by me directly from Busse Combat at the 2014 Blade Show. This beautiful sword is made with INFI steel which is a proprietary Steel is used ONLY by Busse Combat knives and is Legendary! This knife will carry a lifetime warranty from Busse Combat! This one is new and a RARE Super Find and is a real "Grail Knife!" This is Brand New: Never Used, Carried or Sharpened! In the last picture is a comparison to a Swamp Rat Rucki Sword if you have one of them and wondering how really long of a sword this is and the Swamp Rat Rucki Sword is no included but can be purchased separately.
    $2450

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CSAK474 Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .18" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Bubinga Wood Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.6" Blade Length 29.05" Overall Length 1.25" Blade Width .18" Blade Thickness 27.9 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Mammoth Tooth Bolstered Bubinga Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and back than it was with a coated blade. There were very few made with this Convexed Satin Blade for the shows and Ganza that Busse did. But these Busse AK47 have been discontinued and really sought after but the collectors especially the satin blades. These are nice short swords with a nice thin blade for slicing with a full handle that can be handled with both hands for an average person. As you can see, this one is highly modified and has a hand satin finished Blade. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this custom handle. You can see a lot of thought and work went into this one! The bright colors from the Mammoth Tooth really brings contrast to the dark handle with the Black G10 and Beautiful Bubinga Wood Handle and everything set and hand smoothed. This is a one of a kind and you will never see another one like this again. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. There are not many of these around for sale and are rare when in Mint Condition. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat MOABOLO .375" Bama Clay Blade w/CBT, Magnum Textured Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle (1 of 3)
    11.8" Blade Length 18.25" Overall Length 2.2" Blade Width (widest point) .375" Blade Thickness 39.8 Ounces
    Bama Clay coated Flat Ground Blade with CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology) with a V-Ground Edge
    Magnum Textured Tigerhide Canvas Micarta Handle
    INFI Blade Steel with Full size Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. The MOABOLO is no longer available for sale through the Busse Combat because it's Sold Out, and has been Discontinued!
    This is a very Limited Model made by Busse Combat Custom Shop and was only available in a previous online Ganza which didn't have the CBT (Corrugated Bevel Technology.) We do not know if Busse will ever make these monsters anymore so get this very limited Chopper while you can! The V-Grind Edge is Razor Sharp so very scary with so much weight and size behind it! This one has the rare Spruce (Green/White) G10 Handle has only been used on a few Busse Knives ever! The handle is Magnum Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle so it's strong and grips well for large hands. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. I purchased this directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta Ga! There were only ever 3 of these MOABolo made in this color combination and never again. This has a INFI Steel that is .375" thick with a Bama Clay (sandpaper texture) Coated Blade! This is one monster of a chopper, with this being so thick and long, this is one large and heavy Chopper! I have another one of this exact knife in this color combination without the CBTs if you wanted to get a matching set! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2000

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2016
  10. Liu Kang

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CSAK472 Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .18" Convexed Satin Blade, Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Natural Sponge Bolstered Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.45" Blade Length 29.05" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .18" Blade Thickness 28.2 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Natural Sponge Bolstered Maple Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and back than it was with a coated blade. There were very few made with this Convexed Satin Blade for the shows and Ganza that Busse did. But these Busse AK47 have been discontinued and really sought after but the collectors especially the satin blades. These are nice short swords with a nice thin blade for slicing with a full handle that can be handled with both hands for an average person. As you can see, this one is highly modified and has a hand satin finished Blade. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this custom handle. You can see a lot of thought and work went into this one! This one has a Custom Hand Smooth Blue/Black G10 G-rexed Natural Sponge Bolstered Maple Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is a one of a kind and you will never see another one like this again. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    CSAK475 Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .179" Convexed Satin Blade, Black G10 G-rexed Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.25" Blade Length 28.75" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .179" Blade Thickness 28.7 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and back than it was with a coated blade. There were very few made with this Convexed Satin Blade for the shows and Ganza that Busse did. But these Busse AK47 have been discontinued and really sought after but the collectors especially the satin blades. These are nice short swords with a nice thin blade for slicing with a full handle that can be handled with both hands for an average person. As you can see, this one is highly modified and has a hand satin finished Blade. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this custom handle. You can see a lot of thought and work went into this one! This one has a Custom Hand Smooth Black G10 G-rexed Blue/Brown Curly Oak Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. This is a one of a kind and you will never see another one like this again. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened. There are not many of these around for sale and are rare when in Mint Condition. The V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop AK47 .18" Convexed Satin Blade, Olive Green/Black G10 G-rexed Green/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.35" Blade Length 28.85" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .18" Blade Thickness 29.7 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Olive Green/Black G10 G-rexed Green/Brown Curly Oak Handle w/Mosaic Pins
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. The Busse AK47 has long been discontinued and is no longer being made so get this while you can!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and back than it was with a coated blade. There were very few made with this Convexed Satin Blade for the shows and Ganza that Busse did. But these Busse AK47 have been discontinued and really sought after but the collectors especially the satin blades. These are nice short swords with a nice thin blade for slicing with a full handle that can be handled with both hands for an average person. As you can see, this one is highly modified and has a hand finished satin Blade. The Busse Custom Shop went all out on this custom handle. You can see a lot of thought and work went into this one! This one has a Custom Hand Smooth Olive Green/Black G10 G-rexed and the Green/Brown Curly Oak Handle finished off with Mosaic Pins. You will also see red liners between the Front Olive Green/Black G10 and the Green/Brown Curly Oak Handle. This is a one of a kind and you will never see another one like this again. This one is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $2200

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Battle Grade AK47 .192" Blended Saber Ground Tanker Grey SR101 Blade, Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.5" Blade Length 29.05" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .192" Blade Thickness 30.9 Ounces
    Blended Saber Ground Tanker Coated Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Black/Tan G10 Handle
    SR101 Blade Steel, 58-60Rc with Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This Battle Grade AK47 Model was available for sale starting December 9, 2015 through December 12, 2015 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and has long been discontinued. We are now proud to offer it in a Battle Grade version making it much more affordable for everyone who has ever wanted to own one. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it won't be around for long but I have little doubt that it will be our fastest selling Battle Grade to date! These "Sold Out" in less than four days! This one has the Black/Tan G10 option which was a $80 option when this was available. This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. There were not many of these made and you had to be fast in the trough. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $900

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Battle Grade AK47 .19" Blended Saber Ground Jungle Camouflage Cerakoted SR101 Blade& Textured Handle
    American Kenzi 47 - AK47
    18.5" Blade Length 29.05" Overall Length 1.3" Blade Width .192" Blade Thickness 39.5 Ounces
    Blended Saber Ground Tanker Jungle Camouflage Cerakoted Blade with V-Ground Edge
    Textured Jungle Camouflage Cerakoted Handle
    SR101 Blade Steel, 58-60Rc with Choil
    This is Brand New purchased directly from Busse Combat at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This Battle Grade AK47 Model was available for sale starting December 9, 2015 through December 12, 2015 and has been discontinued so can no longer be order from the Busse Company Website!
    The Busse Combat AK47 was first introduced by Jerry Busse in 2005 and has long been discontinued. We are now proud to offer it in a Battle Grade version making it much more affordable for everyone who has ever wanted to own one. As part of "Operation 2 Weeks" it won't be around for long but I have little doubt that it will be our fastest selling Battle Grade to date! These "Sold Out" in less than four days! What makes this one special is it is the only Battle Grade AK47 to ever have been sent out for a Cerakoted finish. So this is a "One of a Kind" and you will never find another one like it!
    This was purchased directly from Busse Combat by myself at the 2016 Blade Show in Atlanta GA. This is Brand New, never used, carried or sharpened.
    $1000

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Busse Combat Custom Shop Gladius .29" Convexed Satin Blade, Hand Smoothed Blue/Black G10 G-rexed White Giraffe Bone Handle w/Red Liners
    15.2" Blade Length 23.25" Overall Length 1.75" Blade Width .29" Blade Thickness 38.7 Ounces
    Custom Hand Smooth Blue/Black G10 G-rexed White Giraffe Bone Handle w/Red Liners
    This was a very Limited Production Run Busse by the Combat Custom Shop! This was introduced by Jerry Busse in the summer of 2010 and has long since been discontinued! The Double Edged Convexed Satin Blade with V-Ground Edge is Razor Sharp! I believe the Busse Custom Shop made only THREE custom Gladius for the 2016 Blade Show and all of them were in Hand Finished Satin Blade. You can see by the the custom handle that a lot of time, thought and work went into making this a "One of a Kind" Sword! I purchased this directly from Busse Combat! This has a INFI Steel that is .29" thick with a Beautiful Satin Finish! This has never been used, carried or sharpened!
    $2800

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2016