1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

GhostHellz/Jeff MacLean - Watch your goods. Caveat Emptor.

mndart Sep 9, 2009

1. mndart

mndart Crushing rocks in hell

Update: 9/25/09

As I had mentioned in a later post - Jeff notified me that I would be getting the Triton back.
    The Triton has been returned to me. Jeff and I are now squared up.
    Thanks to all for your kind words and for the support I've received.
    Our little knife world is actually a very big universe :)

===================
    Ghosthellz and I entered into a trade agreeement in late July, maybe the 25th or so. I sent mine in two packages. Knife in one , pouch and certs of authenticty in other. All sent per his suggestion as First class, low value. blah blah blah.... I have received no DDR S1; Jeff claims he did not receive the Triton. He never mentions the other package. He seems very unconcerned about being out a $1,700 knife.

Update: He is known as Hellz_Angel on BFC, AND is also using the name OTFCrazy

Gets better. JD person Docedoc advertised a Harkins Triton for trade for a Sandshark shortly after Jeff and I agreed to do this. I believe Docedocs email was the same as Jeff's,now different. I believe it was the same because I found Docedoc's post by googling Jeff's email address and was led to the post. I confronted Jeff. He says his brother is Docedoc. That this is a different Harkins Triton F-trade. blah blah blah. By then, there was nothing more to be done. http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59382&highlight=harkins

Gets even better: Jeff said he had many DDR's to trade, he listed them off...; I was interested in another DDR S1 with Carbon Fiber scales and asked for a picture. He sent me a picture of a second DDR S1. However, he sends me a picture from a dealer's site. I recognized the DDR S1 with CF scales because I missed buying it by a day or two. It turns out every one of the DDR's he has are from the same dealer site. I contacted the dealer. The dealer confirmed to me that they had never heard of nor have sold to anyone named Jeff MacLean nor anyone in Nova Scotia. Further more; the dealer disclosed to me that all of the knives Jeff claims to own were all sold to seperate individuals across the USA.

Darrel told me most of the DDR knives Jeff says he owns are a one of a kind; so there is little room for confusion if he produces a real picture of one. I have asked for real pics.... He cannot produce a single original picture of this knife, nor any other DDR for trade. Broken camera, Logistics, time of day, wind in the wrong direction ...... blah blah blah..... he simply cannot produce a picture. Why. He does not have them

He will likely say something similar of me, I am sure. I have to rest on my reputation. Many of you have done trade or buy/sell with me over the nearly 9 years I have been at this and I have never burned anyone, never been burned by anyone; have always made right on any deal. The only prop I spotted for Jeff is on BF. The guy posting the prop is a newbie, recently registered to BF and has but a single post praising Jeff. BTW: His IP address is the exact same as "one of the many" that Jeff MacLean uses.

So here is the current state:

US and Canadian customs or someone in the post office now owns a Harkins Triton Someone else in Customs or the US or Canadfian postal system owns a DDR S1 with damascus blade. Jeff says he is not a thief; I say I am not; and so we are both "out a knife" and are "even".

If I am wrong about him I am wrong and will retract this and apologize, but to date he cannot produce a picture of the first or second DDR S1, nothing.....

Yes: I should have known better. I do not have any good or lame excuses for my laxness. I simply trust people. I know. I am a dumb shit. I screwed up. I hope I save you from experiencing a problem with this guy.

Here is a pic of my missing Harkins. 9/25= returned to me.

[​IMG]

2. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

I found a few IP addresses and a total of two other 'users' with the same IP addresses:

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/member.php?u=6260

and

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/member.php?u=6033

Ghosthellz, docedoc and jhayes, make this right. I know that it COULD be a coincidence...

Email addresses are as follows:

uncleandbrandyn@gmail.com
    docedoc61@hotmail.com
    johnhayes1954@hotmail.com

I hate to see this happen to you mndart, and do also hope you have posted this on BF where the problem originated.

3. hot.soapy

hot.soapy Hot and Soapy Devil

I too think this needs to be posted on BF at the very least. but why stop there? this story belongs on all the forums and on several street corners in every town in giant hi-vis lettering. sure customs are bitches when it comes to this sort of thing, but this sounds like something different, this cat needs to know hes not welcome or make it right or prove it, dangit. thats a big hit.

4. mndart

5. hot.soapy

hot.soapy Hot and Soapy Devil

I originally stopped over here to deliver some good news but this deserves top billing for awhile.

6. mndart

Meh... We need some good news hot.soapy... this will float back up.

BTW: He goes by Hellz_Angel and OTFCrazy on BF.

He is also on KF. I will get ahold of the mods there.

7. Winter

Winter Rampaging Sausage Knife Maker or Craftsman

All internet bizz needs to have delivery confirmation. Preferably a signature.

Don't ask how I know.

8. mndart

Ghosthelzz and maybe JED55 on KF

On KF. He is also using Ghosthellz and you may want to be careful about JED55

Good guy post on KF:
    "ghosthellz good to do business with received the knife with no problems. made my first ever knife trading expierence a good one. "

JED

Edited by jed55

9. Norcalflat

Norcalflat War Dance

Thanks for posting this, and sorry for your loss. I remember seeing his Sandshark wanted thread, if I had all of my Sandsharks when he posted that I might have been screwed also. Is there any way to contact customs and see if your knife went through?

10. mndart

Nah, this one is gone buddy. I shipped a button release non auto overseas. It was seized. Procedure is that Customs sends a notice of seizure to the recipient. The buyer contacted me, I sent a message confirming it was not an auto. Customs then tested the action and then released the knife to the recipient. Jeff says he did not receive the knife. I know I did not receive a klnife. Neither of us received a notice of seizure.

The math is simple. Jeff 1, Dan 0. So, he's sold off any respect he could have had in the knife world and possibly his soul for a mere $1,700. That is a pretty low price for such a precious thing.

I have been doing this for 8+ years now and this is the only burn. Not so bad. ;) Thanks!

BTW norcal, that Avatar if frikken AWESOME!!!

BlazenGem likes this.
  11. blackscout

blackscout Enormous member

That really sucks. Mndart is the best. He held a knife for me and I really appericate it. Also the two knives I got from him were flawless. I am really unhappy to hear this happened to him. Ghosthellz is a punk and is hoping I don't go to nova scotia. There is legal means to deal with this.

12. ghosthellz

ghosthellz Average member

making it right

Just talked to Dan..... 2 of my knives were seized maybe more...

gonna make it right. Never had bad intensions bro. Glad there is no hard feelings

13. ghosthellz

LOL u want my address

Hey before you run your big mouth get the facts...... any time you want to come i'll give you my number!!!!!!!

14. blackscout

I know for a for a fact that dan is a pateint guy. I also know that this thread would not exist if this matter was handled in a timely fashion. If you make it right with dan then I retract my statement. How did the knife you were shipping to dan get seized? Why does someone from your ip have this same knife for sale? Why do you only have pictures from dealers sites? I have got the facts, they are stated above.

Two of your knives maybe more? What you don't know?

You know maybe you should pm me your address.

15. ghosthellz

here it is asshole

25 leaman dr dartmouth NS anytime asshole i;ll show u a NS welcome u idiot
    apt 315

16. Mr. Andersson

Mr. Andersson Svensk DJÄVUL

You explain the above info provided before YOU run your big mouth of Sir...

17. ghosthellz

I dont need to explain anything to you MR!

18. Southern Cross

Southern Cross Level: True Devil

Okay. Now I have to post. I was more than patient...tried to be cool. Now that I have seen this and other people may be having problems...and given the fact that I just sent an email asking if my knife had shipped yet and got an error saying that email address was no longer available....Here we go...

I listed a Black MOD Harkins Triton OTF on he JD. I mention in the thread that I really want a SOCOM Mini w/the Belt Cutter. Doc/GhostHellz contacts me and tells me he has two...one clip point and one tanto...and to jump over to email to continue the transaction. We agree to ship same time. I let him know I shipped on 7/28 and he let me know the same. 8/11 I reach out and ask for an update since I had not received the SOCOM. He says nothing yet. 8/19 (22 days later) I check with him again. He says nothing yet...checking if customs has seized it. I check the tracking number and find out it was delivered to him on 8/6. I send him proof of delivery and ask for tracking info for his. His says something about checking with his wife and he has no tracking info. He states he is currently away for work. He will check with his neighbor to see if there are any packages. Red flags raised high. I ask him if he has been home ssicne the 6th when it was delivered. He responds there had to be a mix up and he will have his brother call the post office!? He asks if it was signed for I said I wasnt sure and asked if his brother has made any headway. His says no and hs brother says customs probably siezed it. I send him proff through the tracking data that it made it through customs fine. He sid the post office is checking to see if they put it in the wrong slot and will let me know what turns up tomorrow. Next day he responds with no update except, "Im moving up here to alberta and also asked them to forward all mail here." Seriously cocnerned I send him a detailed email basically saying WTF. We agree to wait a week and see what happens. I wait 8 days and contact him to let him know I havent received anything. He responds shocked that I have received no SOCOM and tells me he has been working mad hours...and that my Triton had arrived. His brother asked around the apartment complex and a neighbor had it. He said he will get his brother to send my Triton back to me when he gets back from his vacation...and asks me if this is okay. Guess he went on vacation right after checking his mail. I respond saying not really but I haev no choice. I ask him to provide tracking so this one doesnt disappear. He responds, "Dude this is a cop that im trying to get to send an illegal knife across borders, and you want all this LOL
    You will be lucky if he doesnt keep the knife and charge you for sending illegal knives across the border!!! I'll let you know when he can send it." Nice. A little more back and forth (read everything below). I wait a few days with nothing from him. Then I see this thread. I send an email with only the link to this thread....kicked back undeliverable. So here we are....

Here is the email trail to lay rest to any questions about who said what....
    Sorry if it looks bad...I tried to pretty it up....

PS - Someone told me that Microtech never even made a Mini SOCOM w/Belt Cutter in Tanto. Is this true?

ME to uncleandbrandyn
    show details Jul 25
    Greetings,

I just wanted to get some more info on the minis. Are auto, are they tanto or clip point, do they both have the grip inlay, do they have the glassbreaker. There are a bunch of mini styles and was curious which ones you had.

Thanks,

ME
    Forward
    doc is not available to chat

doc mac to me
    show details Jul 26
    sorry ,, both have glassbreaker and grip inlays one is tanto and the
    other is straight blade. clip point.. jeff
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Jul 26
    both autos as well
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Jul 26
    Awesome! Thanks I appreciate the info. I definitely want to trade for that tanto mini! I'd also like to buy the other from you if you are interested. Please let me know how much you are looking to get for it if you are interested.

As far as the trade goes how do you want to handle it. Do you want to send at the sametime and send tracking numbers? If you're cool with that or want to do something else let me know. I am willing to do whatever you need.

Thanks,

ME
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Jul 26
    hi , just looking to trade 1 for now. ill definitely trade you the
    tanto. im in canada though hope thats not a problem ? i can ship
    whenever you can ... i just put gift and tool set on the mail forum
    valued at 10$. regular mail in a small envelope package . just let me
    know. jeff
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Jul 26
    Jeff,

Sounds like a plan. My Triton OTF for your Mini Tanto Auto. As soon as you let me know what your address is I will pack it up nice and secure and send it off. I'm not sure is USPS Priority will work to Canada but I will do my best at getting the best service possible to ship it to you.

Here is my address:

EDITED OUT

Please let me know if you have any questions.

ME
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Jul 26
    Jeff,

Almost forgot...can you please do me a quick favor. If possible can you send me a tiny PayPal payment...I don't think the amount matters...make it a few cents. That makes it very easy for me to ship the item. I can pull up the transaction and handle the shipping right through PayPal. You can also track the package through that transaction. I will do the same for you if you'd like. If not no biggie...it just makes it very easy to ship items. It will also provide me the extra stuff I need to fill out to ship to Canada.

Thanks,

ME
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Jul 27
    sorry do not have a paypal account. just ship regular mail and put
    gift and tool valued at 10$ ill ship today as well ... EDITED OUT... thanks jeff
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Jul 28
    Socom is shipped post office said allow 7 to 10 business days.

enjoy

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Jul 28
    Ditto that for me. Your knife is in the mail and on its way. I'm not sure how long it will take but I imagine it will be the same amount of time your post office gave. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

ME
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Aug 11
    Jeff,

I just wanted to check in and see if you had received the Triton. I have not received the mini yet. I have no idea how long shipping takes from Canada though. I figured I'd check in to see if you had received mine yet though. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

ME
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 11
    Hi ME,

Nothing yet. Im not sure how long it should take either. im sure all is ok probably still in the mail.

i'll contact you the min it arrives. Please do the same.

take care

Jeff

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Aug 19
    Jeff,

I just wanted to check in with you. I haven't recevied the SOCOM yet and wanted to see if the knife I sent you arrived yet? I was worried because you said you sent it on the 28th and they told you it would take 7-10 days and its been 22 days. Have you ever had problems shipping itesm before? Please let me know when you have a chance,

Thank You,

ME

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 19
    Hi ME,

Nothing yet here either?
    I have had one knife lost in the mail so to speak. I'm trying to find out if customs has seized mine. It shouldn't take this long unless they are holding them or someone has picked them up along the way. Will let you know if i find anything out, my brother is a police officer so maybe he can get some answers under the radar.

take care

jeff

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Aug 19
    Jeff,

I checked into the transaction from when I shipped your kniofe and was able to pull up tracking. It cleared customs and is showing that it was delivered on the 6th of August. Do you have a tracking number from when you sent my knife? I pasted your below.

ME

Label/Receipt Number: CJ19 4966 883U S

Detailed Results:

Delivered Abroad, August 06, 2009, 10:42 am, CANADA
    At Foreign Delivery Unit, August 06, 2009, 7:19 am, CANADA
    Out of Foreign Customs, August 04, 2009, 7:22 pm, CANADA
    Into Foreign Customs, August 04, 2009, 10:27 am, CANADA
    Arrived Abroad, August 04, 2009, 10:27 am, CANADA
    International Dispatch, August 02, 2009, 4:40 pm, FOREIGN CENTERJERSEY CITY NJ 099
    Arrival
    Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 28, 2009
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 19
    sorry no i dont i shipped it regular mail and did not receive a tracking number. my wife may still have the receipt though i will ask her. maybe there is something on that if she didnt throw it out.
    I'm currently away working i'll check with my neighbour to see if any parcels are there for me.

jeff
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Aug 19
    Jeff,

Please do. I'm sure you can understand my concern at this point. Please let me know as soon as you hear something.

Thank You,

ME
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 20
    I understand completly.

As soon as i know something i'll let you know. I hope its not seized by customs.

Jeff

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 21
    hey ME,

I asked my neighbour to check my mail box, he said he really cant see anything in there, he shined a light in the slot to make sure no package was there as i have the key here in alberta.

I asked him to check everyday and let me know if anything arrives. any socom yet?

jeff

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Aug 21
    Jeff,

Nothing yet. Just so I'm understanding this correctly. You have not been home since the 6th when the tracking says this was delivered?

ME
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 21

i will get my brother to call the post office to see if there is a package there. obviously there is a mix up somewhere.

Jeff

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 21
    ME Did someone sign for the knife here? or was it dropped off?

jeff

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Aug 21
    The tracking number just says it was delivered. I did not see where it had a signature or anything that would indicate one was required. Has your brother made any headway? We are approaching the 30 day mark. I want to make sure I find out what the deal is before then.

ME
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 21
    just called him, He made no headway they had no idea here what happened.

he figures mine is seized by customs and being held. I dont know what the hell to do?

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Aug 21
    Yours made it through customs fine. You can see that in the tracking data I sent you. It says it cleared customs 7:22PM August 4th.

Out of Foreign Customs, August 04, 2009, 7:22 pm, CANADA
    Into Foreign Customs, August 04, 2009, 10:27 am, CANADA

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 21
    I mean mine might have bin seized. i have no idea where the knife you sent is my brother said its not in my mailbox?

jeff

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Aug 21
    The odds that both of our knives disappeared are fairly low. I ship all the time all over the place and never have lost a package. When did you ship...what did the post office say...and were you away from your home since the 6th when the knife I sent you was listed as delivered?

ME
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 21
    I shipped the day before you did, the post office is checking into it they said it may have bin put in the wrong mail slot.
    i left for work on i believe the 4th.

will let you know if anything turns up tomorrow.

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 22
    Im moving up here to alberta and also asked them to forward all mail here.
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Aug 22
    Okay...so that I am clear on where we stand here...

You ask me about a trade on JD... I agree since knives you offered were ones I am looking for. I pick one and you say great...a trade is agreed on. You ask me to ship it to you in Canada and mark it as a tool.

We agree to ship same time. We both let each other know we have shipped our knives to each other.

Over two weeks pass and I ask you if you have recieved anything as I have not.

I wait a week and contact you again letting you know I had not received the knife asking if you had received mine. You say no I...no knife yet. I decide to check the track since when you trade you should always use a tracking number in case situations like this occur. I see that the tracking shows my package to you as being delivered...7 days after I sent it...after it cleared customs fine. I ask what the deal is...I see it delivered and provide you a copy of the proof. Suddenly...you say you're away at work...and will check with your wife. Concerned obvioiusly...I want more information. You say you will have your brother call the post office to find out what happened.

Then I get this last message that tells me you're moving to Alberta. Okay...no this has bad deakl written all over it. No one in their right mind would not be suspicious of this deal at this point.

I'll wait to hear from one last time because...I understand things happen. But after that I plan on taking this to the forums for resolution. I'm sure you can understand why.

Thank You,

ME
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 22
    ME
    This does have bad deal on it. I have no idea what has went wrong i did send your knife too.

Maybe JD can resolve this as i have not received mine either. Lets give it a week to see if anything turns up you never know?

then if still nothing we can work something out i hate to see this end bad and would send another socom or reinburse you because obvisouly your knife made it here but something happened at the post office end im sure, and they will never admit that.

Jeff

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Aug 22
    Okay...we will wait a week and reach ot to each other next Saturday. I will let you know if anything arrives...please do the same if you find any new informstion.

ME
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 23
    will do ME

jeff

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Aug 30
    Well its been a week and a day and nothing arrived. I'm guessing since you did not contact me you did anot find out any new information on your end. Please let me know if you did so we can resolve this.

ME
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Aug 31
    Hi,

Wow still no socom?? Sorry i couldnt mail sooner, have been working mad hours up here.

Have some good news, the triton made it in one piece. My brother was asking around the apartment complex and had spoken to my neighbour who told him he had signed for the package knowing i was away for work.

anyways you say there is still no socom on your end? I'm thinking i will get my brother to send the triton back to you when he is home from vacation. Does this sound good too you?

let me know.

Jeff

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Aug 31
    Jeff,

No...but it looks like that is my only option. Please do this as soon as possible and provide me a tracking number. I am extremely busy as well...and no longer want to waste my time or money with this deal. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank You

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Sep 4 (12 days ago)
    Ya no kidding. At least your not out a knife.

When my brother gets home from vacation i'll ask him to mail it back

Jeff

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Sep 4 (12 days ago)
    Please send it with signature confirmation and let me know the tracking number. Is your brother on extended vacation or anything else I should be aware of? I just want to make sure my knife doesn't disappear.

Whether or not I'm out a knife yet is still up in the air. At the very least I'm out shipping, turned down several offers on the knife, and had the Triton out of my possession and off the market for over a month. I do feel for you abotu your knife...but from my end...someone offers me a trade on my knife...I ship immediately. I wait weeks...I have know knife and you tell me you have no knife. I check the tracking to find out it was delivered. You then tell me you're aware with work. You say you'll check with you wife. Then you tell me you're moving. I agree to give it one more week. No knife and I don't hear anything from you so I email you. You tell me the you found the knife but have been too busy to email me. Whenever you go into a trade you should always make sure you have the knife and can be there to receive the knife. And you should always use tracking numbers like the forum says. With all of this sketchy info its tough to believe that the knife was sent and you're out a knife. I apologize if that is what happened but you have to admit if you were on the receiving end of this you would feel the same. I've done countless deals and never had one problem. I know everyone has problems dude. I have been working 12 hour days with only Saturdays off trying to pay for a wedding and I've managed to complete many trades and sales. My poor fiancee just lost her job...and yesterday I find out my caterer went out of business and took our $5000.00 deposit with them so now we need to find a pay for a new caterer in the next 30 days. I guess my faith in people is slipping a bit so you'll have to forgive me. The 300 or so dollars I could get in selling this knife would definitely help us and I would just hate to not get it or get too late to help before the wedding...

ME
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Sep 9 (8 days ago)
    Dude this is a cop that im trying to get to send an illegal knife across borders, and you want all this LOL
    You will be lucky if he doesnt keep the knife and charge you for sending illegal knives across the border!!!
    I'll let you know when he can send it.
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    Want all of what? Asking that you provide tracking information and signature confirmation is how all trades should be carried...as stated on the forums. I hardly think that is asking much when the first knife was sent without proof of sending or tracking and it magically disappeared. I only wanted to keep the same thing from happening.

You respond to that with a threat and tell me I'm lucky if your brother doesn't keep the knife and charge me...all for doing exactly what you asked me to do. You act is if I am the bad guy here. It is becoming clear that you have no intention of making this right...and perhaps never did. My only recourse now appears to take this to the forums and hope no one ever has to go through this again.

BTW. Cops can't charge people in other countries with crimes. Even if they could...you would be equally as culpable. So I guess you'd be lucky too.

Poor form my friend.
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    LOL ok man you do what you have to do.....I'll post on the forums right behind you.... no worries.

take care

- Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    what should we post? we both sent illegal knives across the border and now we do not have either one????
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Sep 9 (7 days ago)
    I will simply post the truth. I could post this email string and I doubt anyone would ever enter into a trade with you again. I was more than understanding...never got mad after waiting days/weeks to hear from you. Based on how you have responded here I have no reason to believe you ever sent your part of the trade. Responding with threats and things like "LOL" certainly doesn't help your case. I can prove that I immediately sent my part of the trade...which you initiated...and that was received on your end. You cannot prove you even sent your end...and your communications since the trouble began. How you have responded in this email string would certainly make anyone think twice about trading with you...at the very least make you send your end first. As you can see though most guys on the forums are honorable and probably would not waste their time with you.

I guess the better question wouldbe what would you post? I have been nothing but nice here even after the garbage with you being at work, then moving, your wife had to check, then a neighbor....then your brother...the same brother who I should be lucky he is not keeping stolen property. You got upset because I wanted tracking and signature confirmation...hardly an offense.

My point in posting would be so that no other person would have to deal with this. As you can see from my feedback...and the feedback I have placed with others...I have completed many deals on the forums with positive feedback. I simply do not want others to have to deal with this mess.
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

doc mac to me
    show details Sep 10 (7 days ago)
    I will get him to ship it ok?
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details Sep 10 (6 days ago)
    Sounds like a plan.

Thanks
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

ME to doc
    show details 5:13 PM (8 minutes ago)
    http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61491
    - Show quoted text -
    Forward

Mail Delivery Subsystem to me
    show details 5:13 PM (8 minutes ago)
    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

uncleandbrandyn@gmail.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=6596

----- Original message -----

Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 17:13:41 -0400
    Message-ID:
    Subject: Re: Mini SOCOM
    To: doc mac
    Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=00504502c5e094fe0e0473b85fe1

--00504502c5e094fe0e0473b85fe1
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

http://www.jerzeedevil.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61491

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 10:14 PM, ME
    wrote:

> Sounds like a plan.
    > Thanks

----- Message truncated -----

Forward
    Invite Mail Delivery Subsystem to chat

19. mndart

This is true. Jeff has reached out to me to work things out. We are in comm on this at the moment.

Once clear, I will post that we are back in balance.

20. blackscout

Jeff Mclean,

If you would like to meet me it can be arranged. If you are in Alberta, even better. At this point you have broken several laws. I would suggest that you send back the stolen goods to MNDART and southerncross. You are walking a very fine line.

Would you like to spend some time in jail? Committing fraud and theft on a public forum is not very intelligent.