1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Generation 2, CAA Gear MCK, Glock 19X

CDR_Glock Feb 13, 2020 at 8:12 PM

1. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I worked on my Generation 2 CAA Gear Micro Roni Stabilizer a while back to mod my enclosure for a suppressor.

When I saw that the Generation 2, CAA Gear MCK came out at SHOT show, I had to try it.

The CAA Gear MCK was a nice upgrade with the bolt handle being integrated into the enclosure. It was more stable than the prior Roni design. Plus it had a nice magazine well.

The Generation 2, CAA Gear MCK includes thumb rests, suppressor capability, a larger opening, and the ability to shoot while the brace is locked open or folded.

To accommodate for a suppressor, you have 4 screws to remove.

It doesn’t just slide right out. I needed to use a plastic wrench and a rubber mallet to pop the muzzle device out of place.

When using a suppressor, you install the pistol and then lock it into place. You insert the suppressor through the front.

I included my Glock 19, Gen 5 to show the relative size comparison.

My sights don’t come in until tomorrow or Saturday.

Why, Do you ask? Because I enjoy experimenting with different platforms. I find that they are very similar to other dedicated systems. Putting these into the hands of a beginner is also much less intimidating. Their accuracy is marked improved and recoil/noise is also decreased.

Scott Meers and snache like this.
  2. CDR_Glock

CDR_Glock Bali Demon JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

CAA Gear MCK Glock 19 Generation 4 and Generation 2, CAA Gear MCK Glock 19X

snache and Scott Meers like this.