1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Gender Identity Hysteria

Blurred Memories May 12, 2020

1. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories Average Member

Crazy logic on all sides of the argument, not intending to get into that here, but sure we can if someone really wants to.

point of this post is to help navigate a way to get the real information you want about a person without falling into the politically correct quagmire of asking about gender identity vs assignment vs pronouns yada yada yada, when all you really want to know is are you going to be able to hook up with this person.

The source of this question comes from a decade old sort of romantic woo song between "hetero cis" people, a least i THINK it does.. however that's beside the point.

I think the underlying message can be repurposed to cut through all the bullshit required to determine the right words a given person will respond to without being triggered....

<for your enjoyment>

2. crogers

crogers Magnus advocatus diaboli Super Moderator Brigade Member

Didja see part 2?

apdallaround likes this.
  3. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

that guys lumina is pretty cool

crogers likes this.
  4. crogers

I can cut the exhaust pipe off of my old Jeep, put a scoop on the hood, paint it another color and it will still NEVAR be a Corvette. I can call it a 'Vette, butt*, that doesn't change the facts. Just my :twocents:

5. apdallaround

apdallaround K'inich Janaab' Pakal I JDBA Official Member

jeeps retain serious value, please do not rice out your jeep

my coworker had a 2004 wrangler with 235,000 miles on it but in pretty good condition. sold it for near $7k and people were fighting over it.

my 2007 toyota rav4 has 139,000miles and isnt worth shit. maybe i should rice it out. tint the windows, swiss cheese my airbox, run a sidepipe right off the header, lower it, remove all paint and let it surface rust. i just had 3 cups of coffee.

crogers likes this.
  6. crogers

Yeah, butt* mine's a Grand Cherokee and they don't hold value nearly as well as the Wranglers, CJs, YJs, TJs, etc. etc. etc. [​IMG]

apdallaround likes this.
  7. crogers

TrueInnards.png

8. Bigbosssman

Bigbosssman JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

apdallaround and crogers like this.
  9. crogers

:inquiz:

apdallaround and Bigbosssman like this.
  10. Blurred Memories

Blurred Memories Average Member

That's pretty much how I've always explained my lack of racism when it comes to dating.

"They're all pink on the inside"

Though, I gotta admit, that visual aid is amazing. I'd like to see those in business card size so I could hand them out to people.

apdallaround likes this.
  11. Blalchawk357

Blalchawk357 JDBA OFFICIAL Member JDBA Official Member

That video brings back some memories. Some good. Some bad. Think of that what you will.

Context for the bad: when I was a prison gaurd had.

12. Samb

Samb Average Member