1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Geezer is a great buyer

jforbush Mar 28, 2011

1. jforbush

jforbush Refinisher Knife Maker or Craftsman

Spot on with payment and communication. Was a pleasure to do business with and will gladly do so again in the future.

A+++ buyer

GEEZER likes this.
  2. b-mac

b-mac Mac Daddy Devil

Geezer is the man!!!! Super fast payment, and a great guy to deal with.

Thanks again,

Bryan

GEEZER likes this.
  3. double-edge

double-edge Huge member

Just had a great transaction with GEEZER... super fast payment and awesome communication on his part! I would gladly deal with him again in the future!

GEEZER likes this.
  4. 321sold.biz

321sold.biz Better than gold or platinum

Geezer is great to deal with!

Thanks Jon for the superfast payment & everything.
    Brad

5. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

6. armyguy41

armyguy41 Average member

GEEZER is top notch

Just recently completed a deal with GEEZER, he was a man of his word. He paid quickly and was in constant communications. Thank you!

7. Iceman

Iceman GI-NORMOUS member

Geezer rocks

Smooth deal with GEEZER. No problems and he is a man with lots of patience. :thumbsup:

8. stoneman

stoneman Stoney Devil

Same as above. Just got through with a sale to Geezer... no drama, no bullshit, just straight honest and quick transaction. Just the way I like it!

would deal with him again anytime ;)

9. tradja

tradja Huge member

Just wrapped up a sale to Geezer. He shot me a PM about an old for sale post I had, we worked out the deal, and he sent me a prompt PM when the knife arrived.

I'd gladly deal with him anytime. Good guy.

10. EBlackmore

EBlackmore Hellfire Forge Knife Maker or Craftsman

Just had a perfect transaction with GEEZER. Would gladly do business with him in the future.

11. begreen61

begreen61 Deadicated JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

GEEZER is # 1 in my book G2G

Got Earl Blackmore axe from the the JD Theamed build off had to have itand Jon who bought it first ,nices guy in the world said i could have for cost ,anyway Im happy and want to say GEEZER (Jon) is a man of his word and never to meet him i can say i have a friend with Jon ,,Thanks again my friend:thumbsup:

Nothing but Respect
    Gary

12. redleg155

redleg155 Huge member

Just completed a perfect transaction with GEEZER. In all regards, to be trusted. Thanks - redleg

13. Raindog

Raindog Will photograph for food Knife Maker or Craftsman

Completed two great transactions with Geezer. Fast with the cash and easy to communicate with.

GEEZER likes this.
  14. bobivxx

bobivxx Huge member

+1 Quick and easy. Thanks GEEZER!

15. FlyGuy

FlyGuy Brigade Member JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

He is also a great seller!

Just completed a transaction with Geezer. He really helped me out by selling me a knife that I have been seeking for some time. Jon is a great guy and I would not hesitate to do business with him again! :thumbsup:

16. RNST

RNST Entrusted Devil Super Moderator

Geezer is a great buyer.

Very smooth, stress free transaction all the way :thumbsup: