1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

G-man good to go

MahalKoBalisong Sep 18, 2014

1. MahalKoBalisong

MahalKoBalisong JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

the item arrived quick and as described :thumbsup:

2. Uz4u

Uz4u Misanthrope

Just got my new 42 springer from G-man

Deal went smooth, A+ all around

would totally buy from again :helix:

3. ATLWood

ATLWood Huge member

good to go

The knife was as described and shipped in a timely manner. I would definitely do business with him again in the future. Good guy.

4. RAAK

RAAK Little member

Fast and Friendly

Great deal and lightning fast shipping, a painless transaction!

5. Jack Greenfield

Jack Greenfield Huge member

item arrived very fast and as described!

6. TheBombGamerTag

TheBombGamerTag BrokenBlades

Just completed a successful trade deal with G-man. He is good to go.

7. zenless1

zenless1 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Good to go

Did a fantastic transaction with Gman fast and patient :thumbsup:

8. hannam72

hannam72 JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Bought a bali from him a week ago. Transaction went smoothly and knife was as described. Would do business with him again.

9. silkworm

silkworm Silky Devil JDBA Official Member

G-man

I bought a knife from G-man. Perfect transaction from start to finish. Many thanks! :domosalute:

10. markandrex

markandrex Thunderstruck Brigade Member

G-man

I just completed a trade with the G-man. Excellent guy to deal with!:thumbsup:
    Hope to do more business in the future!:devilwag:

11. Snailkid

Snailkid Little member

Knife was received in condition described, great person to deal with. A+

:manganr:

12. Foreman

Foreman JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Another positive for G-man

Deal went smooth, would happily buy from him again.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2016
  13. KaosRase

KaosRase Huge member

Always great to deal with. Thanks:thumbsup:

14. jaymefbaby

jaymefbaby Average member

G-MAN is G2G

as a relatively new member to the forum I appreciate users who are willing to spend a little more time than they probably wanted to on a transaction, ours was a trade (my first), so it was real cool of G-Man to be more patient with me than I'd expect others to have been.

Lol i think i spent about 2 weeks deliberating the fairness, and wouldn't blame anyone for being like, "sorry dude but i'm not sorry you've wasted 2 weeks of my time". Never once did G-man get frustrated or upset or anything with me about this.

Great transaction, great trade, and an all around great guy to do business with. Would def deal with again :thumbsup:

15. J.Ortiz

J.Ortiz Little member

Gman is a top bloke

Very good guy. super patient, answered all my questions and shipped out next day. I would happily buy/trade with him a gain.

16. PS-RagE

PS-RagE "R" for Adventure JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

All good news here! Great communications and fast to ship! Thanks! :thumbsup:

17. skyblue

skyblue JDBA4L JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Had a great transaction with G-man. Item was accurately described, fairly priced, and shipped quickly. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!

18. Nirvana

Nirvana Formerly known as baliforge JDBA Official Member Brigade Member

Just had a great transaction with Connor Gabbard. He shipped hella fast and item was as he described. Also he stayed in constant communication with me. I look forward to dealing with him again. Buy/sell/trade with confidence.

19. Mista_Chow

Mista_Chow Little Member

Just bought a benchmade 67. The product shipped on the day he said he would, the product came just as he said it would. It traveled all the way across the states in just 2 buisness days and no damage to the packaging or knife can be seen. Great vendor and very trustworthy! Communication was spot on and even gave me a tracking number.

20. Todd

Todd Tiny Member

Just recieved a BM40t from him. Item came quick and was just as he described. Happy to have done buisness with him and woukd trust him with more buisness!