1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Funny Penis Fact

Pumpkin Sep 13, 2005

1. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

And to think... I just thought blueballs was just a town in Pennsylvania! :idunno:

Weird city/town names

Aces of Diamonds, FloridaFearnot, PennsylvaniaNormal, IllinoisAssawoman, VirginiaFifty-Six, ArkansasOdd, West VirginiaBald Head, MaineForks of Salmon, CaliforniaOgle, KentuckyBeetown, WisconsinFort Dick, CaliforniaOkay, OklahomaBelcher, New YorkFrankenstein, MissouriPanic, PennsylvaniaBen Hur, TexasFootville, WisconsinPeculiar, MissouriBig Foot, IllinoisGaylordsville, ConnecticutPlain City, UtahBig Sandy, WyomingGay Mills, WisconsinPorkey, PennsylvananiaBlueballs, PennsylvaniaGun Barrel City, TexasQuiggleville, PennsylvaniaBoring, MarylandHell, MichiganRambo Riviera, ArkansasBoring, OregonHicksville, OhioRiver Styx, OhioBuddha, IndianaHooker, ArkansasRoachtown, IllinoisChestnut, IllinoisHooker, OklahomaRomance, ArkansasChicken, AlaskaHornytown, North CarolinaRough and Ready, CaliforniaChocalate Bayou, TexasHot Coffee, MississippiSand Draw, WyomingChugwater, WyomingHot Water, MississippiSandwich, IllinoisClimax, North CarolinaIntercourse, PennsylvaniaSmackover, ArkansasClimax, PennsylvaniaIt, MississippiSpread Eagle, WisconsinClimax, SaskatchewanJupiter, FloridaToad Suck, ArkansasCold Foot, AlaskaKill Devil Hills, North CarolinaUmpire, ArkansasCold Water, MississippiKing Arthur's Court, MichiganUncertain, TexasCut-Off, LouisianaKoopa, ColoradoYazoo, MississippiDickeyville, WisconsinLawyersville, New YorkYeehaw Junction, FloridaDing Dong, TexasLollipop, TexasDisco, TennesseeLove Ladies, New JerseyDismal, TennesseeMagazine, ArkansasDry Fork, WyomingMars, PennsylvaniaEclectic, AlabamaMonkey's Elbow, KentuckyEek, AlaskaMuck City, AlabamaEmbarrass, MinnesotaNo Name, Colorado

2. Missaman

Missaman In Da Hood

I have been to blue ball Pa. and Intercourse Pa. Live a few miles from Boring Md.

Your point is.....:doublefu:
    Missaman

3. Fenlore

Fenlore I am Spartacus! Brigade Member

I have to call bullshit on the 40% of men who say they don't/havn't masturbate(d), there may be like 5 men in the whole world who've never jerked off... and I'm talking like, hardcore catholics.

Labatt Blue is horrible beer and whoever thought of making it like they do should be shot and pissed on, and if he's dead he should be dug up, shot and pissed on.

My penis can remain erect after jerkin the gurkin.

4. SinCity

SinCity Dr. Strangelove

Weird city/town names
    You forgot one of the weirdist

Virginville Pa.

Fenlore,????????????? What kind if post is that? To much info about your Peepee.
    Penis? At least you could have least given it a more colorful name.

Here's a few......... Pecker, Wisser, Wifflebat, Pinksteel, Oldpurple, TrouserTrout,.

5. SinCity

SinCity Dr. Strangelove

Fenlore,

Sorry, I did not read all the posts on this thread. Did not realize others were giving info on there Peckers..........

6. LONE WOLF

LONE WOLF Unrepentant Sinner

My dog licks his cock becuase he cannot jerk off. He doesnt have any balls anymore though.

Everyone wacks off. A good tip that really works is to cut a hole in your right side pocket. Then you can wack off anywhere(put some tissue in yer draws) without anyone the wiser. there is something special about beating off while someone is talking to you and they don't even know. It's called pocket pool.

7. LONE WOLF

LONE WOLF Unrepentant Sinner

6.5cm?

8. Pumpkin

Pumpkin Glittersniffer Lady Devil

Wow. This is a very personal thread :rolleyes:

9. Hawaiian-Stylan

Hawaiian-Stylan it aint easy being cheesy

inches. :welcome:

10. Fenlore

Fenlore I am Spartacus! Brigade Member

oh that's the only thing I'll say about my wang... that and I see no real point in naming my dick, my cock is my schlong and I love to have it and that's about it.

11. Bonzo

Bonzo doofus emeritus

Ms. Pumpkin,

What my question is, who's doing the taste testing?

Also, they mention nothing about how high sperm counts can cause a woman to chew before she swallows.

Best regards,

Bonz

12. Pumpkin

There is this woman on the corner of Michigan Av...last I heard see was a pretty good taster and due to the fact that she has no teeth...well, I can't explain the chewing :idunno:

13. Bonzo

Bonzo doofus emeritus

Ms. Pumpkin,

Does she have a flat head, big wide ears and stand 3 feet tall?

Best regards,

Bonz

14. Pumpkin

I'd give her at least 4 feet? Does she sound familiar? :idunno:

15. Pumpkin

Bonzo, check your PM's please :poke:

16. Bonzo

Bonzo doofus emeritus

Ms. Pumpkin,

If I stand on a few phone books, then 4 feet will work, but I really like that special spot to place my Coors on, and those flappin big ears to hold onto.

Best regards,

Bonz

17. Pumpkin

In Detroit, it's not hard at all to find asses to place your beer on! I'm sure they would stay through the roughest of conditions :D:

18. Mr.LaBella

Mr.LaBella ←The № 1 Devil→ Administrator

Stay classy Detroit! :decisions

19. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

"Best ways to improve sexual function: quit smoking, start exercising,
    lose weight"

Not really! The best way to improve sexual function is having the right partner!

20. Ken Brock

Ken Brock Who's Awesome? Super Moderator

unless you actually have balls, there is no way you can understand/comprehend/fathom the above statement

blue balls are NO JOKE