1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Funny as Hell

longbow Dec 12, 2018

1. longbow

longbow scratch n sniffer

Ok so posted yesterday about the fuck stick taking pics of a dead chick and then stealing her dog. The fuck stiick is now arrested and in jail and can't make bail. So there's that.

Now my old lady turned me on to this on You Tube. It is funny as shit. Here is a link:. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5JJfODFiPD2uFKR4o8q0OQ It is called Rodia Comedy. I don't know how they did the animation and got it to cink so well with video but trust me its funny as shit. Least ways I think so. keepem sharp