1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Full Custom Howard Viele "PUSH"

rickman Dec 30, 2008

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickman

rickman Huge member

Beautiful full custom handmade folder by Howard Viele. This is called the "PUSH" and is a result of a collaboration between Howard Viele and Liong Mah. It has the trademark Viele "3-holes in the blade" and a gold Viele trademark "God Of War" symbol. CPM S30V blade steel, blade is 4 inches long, handle is 5 inches long for an overal length of 9 inches, orange peel textured titanium frame, orange peel textured titanium pocketclip and smooth ivory micarta handle scales. It has a Ball-Lockā„¢ blade lock mechanism which holds the blade firmly in the open position and makes for easy one hand closing. The knife will come with a velvet lined Gear Case zippered pouch. I am the second owner and I have never carried. sharpened or used it. You don't see custom Howard Viele knives for sale very often. This is one beautiful knife.

$850 Includes PP fee, shipping via USPS Priority Mail, insurance and delivery confirmation. Shipping to CONUS only. NO TRADES.

This knife is listed on several other sites and will be subject to sale by the first "I'll Take It" from any of the sites.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RNST likes this.
  2. rickman