1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Fucked up Friday

50calmike Sep 25, 2011

1. 50calmike

50calmike 50 caliber Devil

Well, I knew it would happen. I picked up my work truck on Friday morning, brand new shiny bumper and all, and went to the job. While inside the building, some jerk smashed the bumper again. Hit it hard enough to bind against the right front tire. How on earth can you not realize that you hit me that hard?, real kicker, no note or witness. My boss just laid out a grand for the deductible and the work didn't last 3 hours.

No cameras on the lot either. Fuck it, I told him not to fix it in the first place.

2. RoadFish

RoadFish Cathar Knight

Well, that sucks. Hitting you hard enough to bend the bumper must have left some damage on the other vehicle, unless it was an older truck with real bumpers.

3. 50calmike

50calmike 50 caliber Devil

I am currently at the same job looking around for damaged bumpers, well, I'm actually working. Seems there are a lot of non driving pricks around here. Just looking for the right type of scrape and paint swapping pattern.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
  4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

And it wasn't even Friday the 13th! :ssmile:

5. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

O.P.S. syndrome.

* Other peoples shit

They'd be holding their neck and wailing like a zealot at the wall if it was you who hit them.
    But when they hit you , it's no big deal.

6. mack1

mack1 Resident Bastid

I drove single and tandem axle dump trucks(with real bumpers) every day for over 10 years, and I can tell ya, the fuckers are everywhere!!!

Probably all fuckin' related or something.
    Maybe have their own support group to figure out just how hard to hit other vehicles.

Right T?
    You know how it is, too. :yuna:

God I've missed this place. :shockedevil:

7. Chuka

Chuka Average member

There are too many out there that shouldn't be driving... or breeding for that matter. Sorry to hear about your bumper.

8. tubtar

tubtar high caliber consecrator Moderator Super Moderator Brigade Member

Fuckin A , Mack. Fuckin A. :bwah:
    They are everywhere..........if it's a Chi com conspiracy , then we are all screwed.:bwah: