1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you life!!!

elusiveweasle Oct 30, 2015

1. elusiveweasle

elusiveweasle Brigade Member Brigade Member

If the measure of a man's strength is how much he can endure, then I must be fucking Sampson. Everytime my family has a stretch of normalcy it is followed by a giant shit storm. I'm not going to go into the shit details of everything that has gone sideways recently, but you get the idea. For fuck sake enough is enough.

FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!

End brief rant. Thanks for letting me vent.

falcon125 likes this.
  2. jjhamilton

jjhamilton JDBA4L JDBA Official Member

Bro, honeslty I don't know your pain at this time, but I do relate. Take five, breath, adjust, let go of the things that in the end you really can't control. Don't let this shit shackle you, life is too short to carry all the weight at once....carry what you can and drag the rest as permitted.

**Peace and Prayer

norcal13 likes this.
  3. GEEZER

GEEZER Beware The Ides of March Brigade Member

As my Mom used to say, "This too shall pass..."

AJD1 likes this.
  4. Clydetz

Clydetz Forever straight and true Brigade Member

Wishing you the best, sir!

5. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

It can always get worse.. Good luck bro stay strong

Rhonda likes this.
  6. AJD1

AJD1 Prince Of Darkness Brigade Member

I think you and me had the same Mom!!!

Seriously though,Mr.E.Weasle,count what blessings you have and remember these tough times will get behind you....

GEEZER likes this.
  7. Toni

Toni JD Jeenius Lady Devil

I can so relate to your post OP! Sending good thoughts your way - keep on keeping on as best you can cuz sometimes Fate does get distracted and gives you a good day once in a while - or so I've heard anyway! :manganr:

:thumbsup:

8. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

May your pain go to Parker and eversingle mofo who scam a jd member
    , all the best whichever it is.

50calmike and GEEZER like this.
  9. BaliAction

BaliAction Level: True Devil

I'm sure Parker has enough pain to live with

falcon125 likes this.
  10. falcon125

falcon125 the express train to mayhem Brigade Member

A Platitude to change your attitude:bwah:

GEEZER likes this.
  11. Rio

Rio Como un angel JDBA Official Member Knife Maker or Craftsman Brigade Member

He could use some more for the pain he is inflicted those who trusted him. Shove your compasion up your ass, he is the one who fuck people.

12. dymond47

dymond47 Better than gold or platinum

know how you feel, hang in there bud!

13. 50calmike

50calmike 50 caliber Devil

Damn J, AGAIN?

14. Wirelessjunkie

Wirelessjunkie Little member

I feel ya

I know exactly what you mean. One partcular side of my family is excellent at manufacturing drama. Unfortunately you cant choose who your blood relatives are! Hang in there dude!

15. elusiveweasle

Brother there seems to be no end to the crap that boy brings to our doorstep.

16. jjhamilton

Not to pour salt into the wound, you know I don't mean it the way it will prob sound....but you do keep leaving a welcome mat on the doorstep...eventually you have to accept you cannot help those that will not help themselves....

17. elusiveweasle

After he turned 18 I gave him a chance and he blew it, so I asked him to leave. Even though he doesn't even live here anymore we are feeling the effects of his actions. I get what you are saying JJ and that's why he had to go. By letting him stay here and live off of us we were enabling his behavior.
    He got himself into some real trouble this time and thankfully he's an adult so my wife and I aren't liable for his actions but damn if both of us aren't feeling shame for having let a criminal al into society. We've tried to do everything right but I guess we missed something along the way.

That's just one of the issues. Then there's our daughters recently (as in last week) ex-fiancee (lying cheating motherfucker).

Fuck!!!

18. OnceBitten

OnceBitten Momma said I'd go blind Brigade Member

Under 25?

Pfft....still young enough to eat.

End of Problem.

19. jjhamilton

Your wife nor you have anything to do with the decisions of another, regardless. You did all you could the rest of the decisions were his responsibility. You don't think all the Fathers and Mothers of all the criminals in the world are in anyway responsible do you? Of course not, let go of that shame and that claim to shame, it's not yours to carry...It solely belongs to him. And big trouble may very well be exactly what he needs to make a change, maybe not, but it is the consequences of his decisions and he has no one to blame but himself....let it go.

Your daughter may be hurting now, but it is a blessing to learn the truth now rather than later... A blessing. Love is a risk, if it weren't why would we enjoy it....

20. elusiveweasle

Good words JJ. Very good words.

Thank you.

Rio likes this.