1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

[FT] Spyderco Swag from the 2012 Amsterdam mini-Meet

Chibbi Nov 4, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chibbi

Chibbi Huge member

My buddy got this at the Amsterdam Spyderco mini-Meet of 2012, but since he's not a knife-nut he gave it to me. So I wound up with two identical sets. Thought another Spyderco fan might like the opportunity to own this.

Set consists of Spyderco zipper-bag, 2 catalogs, slip-joint set, USB-stick, beanie, clothes pin in form of Dialex Junior and small commemorative metal badge. Basically everything you see in the pics (except for the background ;) )

I'll only trade this as a complete set, trade value is hard to set since some items cannot be bought in a store and are very collectable. So for sake of the rules I'm putting up a trade value of $100us, but this is by no means set in stone and I might go for a lower/higer value item.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Open to all trade offers, but primarily interested in:
    EDC size folding knives of good quality (no serrated or partially serrated edges, no automatics or balisongs pls)
    EDC size fixed blade / neck knife
    Kukhri
    Machete
    Tactical Backpack
    Tactical Vest
    Cool stuff :D

Fastest way to connect with me is via email chibbiattelenetdotbe

ps: no pic=no voodoo
    (pic can be provided upon request)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.