1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS: ZT 0200 User

13aphomet Apr 21, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 13aphomet

13aphomet Little member

Got a Zero Tolerance 0200 for sale here. This thing has been great to me but it's come time to let it go. I have spent wayyy too much money on knives lately and need to recoup some.

Blade coating definitely has some wear on it.. scuffs and scratches from normal use. There is one small (very small) nick at the heel of the blade that could prolly easily be sharpened out. The G-10 is in really good shape, the previous owner sanded down a sharp edge right under the pocket clip, but it doesn't impede function whatsoever. Knife has been sharpened up by me on the sharpmaker. I had the box for this but for some reason can't find it.

Price is SOLD. CONUS only. Paypal only. Might consider the right trade. Would consider a nice Spyderco Military, or a Ritter grip or a big ESEE survival knife.. not interested in multiple knives. Would really prefer to sell it though cause I need da loot.

Best way to get ahold of me is by email.. 13aphomet (at) gmail (dot) com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking. :devilzeek

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2012
  2. Tim Musselman

Tim Musselman Little member