1. **ATTENTION ALL DEVILS** If you are still having trouble logging in, (Resetting your password should do "the trick") Optimum Online is blocking JD emails for some reason*, OR if you are not technically capable of doing this; use the "Contact Us" form utilizing your current, valid email address. If your email address is 'lost' to you, simply providing some account details will get us on the correct path together. THERE IS NO NEED TO CREATE SECONDARY ACCOUNTS, STOP BEING SO LAZY! YOU WILL BE BANNED! (Yelling/impolite voice implied there for *maximum effect*)
    Dismiss Notice

FS: Southard Tozer and Galyean pro series small Lahar

sandwich Jul 24, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandwich

sandwich Brigade Member Brigade Member

Brad Southard Tozer. Silver twill G10 scale. Other than fondling this knife, this knife has never been used or carried by me and appears to be unused or carried by it's previous owner. There is a small scratch (which is visible in the picture) at the tip of the blade which I'm not sure how it got there. Also important to note, this knife needs to be sent back to be adjusted by Brad. When in the open position, if pressure is applied the lock fails and the knife will close. I never sent it back because it has sat in a safe since I received it and honestly I just forgot about it. Cutting edge of the blade is about 2 1/8" and the overall length of the knife is about 5 1/8". I am unsure of the blade steel.
    SOLD

Galyean Pro Series small Lahar. This baby flips open like a dream and the detent is perfect. As-new condition and lock up is solid. Pictures speak for themselves.
    SOLD

Paypal or postal money order accepted. Prices include shipping in the continental USA only and I will not ship outside the country. Feel free to ask any questions. No trades.

All sold, Mods please close and lock

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2012
  2. bryanvin

bryanvin Little member

ill take the southard

ill take the southard, pm to follow

3. wpvince

wpvince Little member

galyean

Ill take the galyean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.